DDAC collector's Show Your Stuff.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ddac

Another from Tom.... A doctor's car emblem.. This one has beautiful enamel. The few I've seen were painted and not as nice.
    Attached Files

Comment

ddac

Some Great DDAC items... Thanks Tom

Best Regards, Mike
      Attached Files

Comment

Really nice and not common items !
        Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
        - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

ddac

thanks mike for posting my pics i found all of my ddac stuff at sos and max shows. most people overlook this but they are nice quality and are affordable items, that will go up in price like other third rech items. hope to find more neat, nskk ddac stuff ..

Comment

ddac

Here's a pennant that's an odd color. I'm not sure if the backround is just dirty or a color different than the standard white. If it's dirty, it's sure is even. The condition isn't great, but I bought it because of the color.

Regards, Mike
            Attached Files

Comment

ddac

Here's a DDAC/ NSKK plaque that I'm posting for Tom Castle. Come on Guy's, there's got to be some more DDAC stuff out there. This is a great item. Thanks for the pic Tom.

Best Regards, Mike
              Attached Files

Comment

ddac

Picked this pennant up at the SOS yesterday. It has a wire stiffener around the border. Also a twisted cord border.
                Attached Files

Comment

Cool thread.......

Great Thread, A few of my items..

Comment

ddac

Some really great items Mike. What do you think the small DDAC pennant was use for? And what is it made of? I knew there was more DDAC stuff out there. That's the first ADAC pennant I've seen. Thanks for the pixs Mike.

Best Regards, Mike
                    Last edited by Mike Clayton; 03-09-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Ddac

Thanks Mike, Its a plastic like material, I guess you would consider it a tinnie. The ADAC pennant traveled some ground, oil stains and all. That wall sign you have is sweet, I really enjoy fast cars, militaria and old porcelain advertising signs, that sign has all three Regards Mike Tillery

Comment

Really neat stuff, some of which I've never seen before! I think I have a few pieces that came with groups or vet buys in the far past--I'll see what I can find.
                        Thanks for this thread!
                        Erich
                        Festina lente!

Comment

I assume this ia a driving award
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Military Trader View Post
                            I assume this ia a driving award
                            not an award as such, but a participant plaque/badge for a particular DDAC tour (in this case a tour to support the then French Occupied Saarland in 1934). Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

ddac

Military Trader, What are the dimensions of that badge? With the holes, I assume it might be sewn to the tunic?? (Like the NSKK traffic education service shield) Attached to a wooden plaque?? Anyone out there got any ideas?
                              Best Regards, Mike

Comment

Mike This is a pretty heavy plaque but the size certainly would fit with a uniform.
                                Last edited by Military Trader; 03-24-2009, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 42 users online. 0 members and 42 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X