This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nskk

That's pretty neat Eujin. That's the first one I've seen used on a crash helmet. The scroll looks to be open on the bottom where it meets the wing. Love to see a close-up of that one. Thanks for sharing.
    Here's one I just aquired.

Regards, Mike
    Attached Files

Comment

Crash helmet

I posted the helmet already but I thought it would be a good fit for this thread as well.

Alex
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

nskk

Here's a nice NSKK eagle that I just acquired. Even though this is the size of a member's pin I believe it's made for affixing to a collar tab. IMO the pins on the reverse are for attaching it to a tab or something permanently. Ron R. shows a similar one on page 22 post#323.

Regards, Mike
                  Attached Files

Comment

Mike,

What does it say next to the RZM mark?

Mil

Comment

nskk

Eujin, I believe that's the M1/ maker's code. Check out Ron's pin on page 22. His is the same, only more distinct. Mine has a heavy silver wash to it. What's your opinion on the pins Eujin? Do you think this is for a collar tab? I've been looking for one of these for sometime now.

Regards, Mike

Comment

Picked this cap up at a gun show this weekend.

Discussion thread:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=520059

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Clayton View Post
                          Eujin, I believe that's the M1/ maker's code. Check out Ron's pin on page 22. His is the same, only more distinct. Mine has a heavy silver wash to it. What's your opinion on the pins Eujin? Do you think this is for a collar tab? I've been looking for one of these for sometime now.

Regards, Mike
                          Mike, I like them and i do agree that they are for the collars. I think the same version exists in a tie pin form with a long knurled pin either soldered or crimped. The RZM M1/72 and M1/17 are most common. M1/63 variants exist and etc.

My main interest still centers on metal eagle insignias for caps, but I do have a few of these in my collection. Personally I would go for the larger NSKK pieces either for visor caps or those on non-portable plaques / car radiators.

Comment

nskk eagle

My latest find: Nice NSKK eagle with threaded stud. Very heavy and highly chromed. Not sure what this one was used for. The back is a little less stylized than the detailed front. 5 1/4" X 6" high including stud. Marked D.R.G.M. This is only the second one I've seen.

Regards, Mike
                            Attached Files

Comment

nskk

D.R.G.M. markings..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Ever seen an NSKK-tank?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X