X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice photos from ocupation Poland

Comment

Here's a nice NSKK Officer's cap that was recovered from a Polish film studio costumes collection and so marked inside. This will probably appear on eStand soon.
      Attached Files

Comment

RZM tag
        Attached Files

Comment

NSKK oersea cap

Attached Files

Comment

NSKK windbreaker?

Seen at a friends collection:
            Attached Files

Comment

Picked up these items at the MN show this past weekend.

Nice metal NSKK fender pennant with the pole.
              Attached Files

Comment

And this piece of insignia.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Gylsen View Post
                  Picked up these items at the MN show this past weekend.

Nice metal NSKK fender pennant with the pole.
                  Great looking fender pole and pennant Todd. Can we see a close-up of the RZM and maker marks?

Regards, Mike

Comment

Sure, here you go.
                    Attached Files

Comment

nskk

Thanks Todd. M3/61 I believe that Max Knobloch is the maker. Nice clean example.

Regards, Mike

Comment

I would like to share this picture with unusual medals in wear.

I've also posted it in paper items forum since I need help to read its back.
                        http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=376755

Comment

The twisted color collar piping indicates this man is Motor SA, not NSKK. NSKK other ranks wore black collar piping. The nomenclature on the collar tab is the same.

Comment

The black piping came into being with the Anzugsordnung des NSKK from December 1, 1936. With the tunic ranks up through Obertruppführer did not wear a collar piping; ranks from Sturmführer as with the brown-shirt (aluminum piping). With the brown-shirt the lower ranks did wear a black piping; from Sturmführer the aluminum piping (see last line please).

Before that the regular color SA group-piping was in use since May 4, 1934 (letter OSAF about the dress for the NSKK, Ch.K. Nr. 12888). When the January 11, 1935 Anzugordnung des NSKK was published most was arranged as within the SA. Pipings were as within the SA. This uniform-regulation is NOT at all mentioned in the Angolia-book about NSKK. He apparently did not know it existed.

The date of change in 1936 must have been about June. For the brown-shirt it was dated June 6 and as such published in the Verordnungsblatt NSKK. In the Mitteilungsblatt der Reichszeugmeisterei from May 9, 1936 it was said: die neue Uniform des NSKK (the new tunic and greatcoat were shown). In the manufacturings-regulations (Herstellungsvorschriften) from the RZM from 1936 the new pipings for the NSKK were mentioned as an addendum to the earlier regulation for the SA-tunic.
                            Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 10-30-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Nskk-obersturmfÜhrer's service tunic

Gentlemen I purchased this NSKK tunic recently and I'd really appreciate it if you would please provide me with your honest opinions?

NSKK-OBERSTURMFÜHRER'S SERVICE TUNIC

Thank you.
                              Last edited by Rob Jones; 11-12-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

My main concern with this tunic is the lack of silver twist around the collar. Shouldn't there be silver twist around the collar on this tunic for the rank indicated?

Originally posted by Rob Jones View Post
                                Gentlemen I purchased this NSKK tunic recently and I'd really appreciate it if you would please provide me with your honest opinions?

NSKK-OBERSTURMFÜHRER'S SERVICE TUNIC

Thank you.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X