UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a thread of some Political Leader uniforms?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Armband Indicates This Man Held The Position Of Leiter Eines Amtes Or A Department Leader
    Attached Files

Comment

What is fascinating about these uniforms is that yes, they are gaudy, but not in an obnoxious way like those Soviet parade uniforms with all the red/gold and medals. They really do have a tasteful elegance which, while not subtle, are not over the top, either. Nice piece Bob!
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Here ya go....

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=250390

The tunic is a Gaulieter tunic, early years 32-35 or 36 I believe, if I am wrong go for it to correct me, I do not mind.

The tunic has a Blood Order ribbon on it. Only 2 Gaulieters had the award so its you choice about who owned it.

Anyone know their names? Okay, I am waiting to hear someone say the ribbon was put on later. Go ahead, make your day.

Bob, please stop teasing me with the Abschnitte 17 flag. It pains me to think about it!

Looks like your time has been well spent organizing and working on your displays.

I'll bet you miss the 8-5.....
        Last edited by Rich Moran; 02-16-2008, 02:31 AM.

Comment

That is an absolutely stunnnig tunic there MR.Coleman.You must be enjoying your collection every day with all those historical important Uniforms simply beautifull.

Comment

PL Bandsman

Political Leader musical group with swallowsnest,baton, etc.
            Horst
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Moran View Post
              Here ya go....

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=250390

The tunic is a Gaulieter tunic, early years 32-35 or 36 I believe, if I am wrong go for it to correct me, I do not mind.

The tunic has a Blood Order ribbon on it. Only 2 Gaulieters had the award so its you choice about who owned it.

Anyone know their names? Okay, I am waiting to hear someone say the ribbon was put on later. Go ahead, make your day.

Bob, please stop teasing me with the Abschnitte 17 flag. It pains me to think about it!

Looks like your time has been well spent organizing and working on your displays.

I'll bet you miss the 8-5.....
              RICH-
              IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SEE YOUR WONDERFUL GAULEITER UNIFORM. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A BELIEVER THAT OTHER GAULEITERS RECEIVED THE 2ND ISUE OF THE BLOOD ORDER. A LIST OF THE RECIPIENTS HAS NEVER BEEN LOCATED. FURETHER, FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I KNOW THAT EVEN THE DOSSIERS OF THE IMPORTANT WERE NOT ALWAYS UPDATED WITH ALL OF THEIR AWARDS.
              REMEMBER, YOU AT LEAST KNOW WHERE THE FLAG IS.
              BOB

Comment

Originally posted by gauost View Post
                Horst
                Just a question, I thought that the gorget was only for flag bearer and not for musicians ?

Comment

Originally posted by Garulfo View Post
                  Just a question, I thought that the gorget was only for flag bearer and not for musicians ?
                  Your right - the one PL pictured is a flag bearer the others I just like it that way -

Horst

Comment

Compliments for the uniforms Gauost!

I see you also got some DAF items. Do you also got a DAF/werkscharer uniform?

Originally posted by gauost View Post
                    Horst

Comment

Originally posted by MG-Freak View Post
                      Compliments for the uniforms Gauost!

I see you also got some DAF items. Do you also got a DAF/werkscharer uniform?

MG-Freak - No DAF Uniforms, although they were part of the PL crowd I never got into the cloth other than flags.
                      Thanks for your comments -
                      Horst

Comment

The Double Breasted Tunic Of A Bereichsleiter Of The Reichsleitung
                        Attached Files

Comment

Collar Tabs
                          Attached Files

Comment

Armband Indicating The Position Of Leiter Eines Amtes
                            Attached Files

Comment

Great History of the political leaders from the past and how they looked, Excellent

Comment

An Unusual Political Tunic Bought At The SOS Five Years Ago At A Very Cheap Price.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X