Blood Order collection book Volume two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood Order collection book Volume two

Gents, as mentioned over on my original thread from several years ago https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...ollection-book ,I have reached the point I am shortly able to publish a volume two that covers my collection since the first book.

People were very generous with their feedback of the first effort, and I know what is expected this time around, it won’t be printed until it is right and something that I am happy people will enjoy owning on their shelf. You can see some of that feedback on the original thread, and I’m so pleased it’s on a lot of collectors shelves and desks, and still hopefully enjoyed time to time.

I’m pleased with the way it is coming together, whilst Covid-19 has kept me very busy at work as a key worker, the book has served to give me an outlet and I’ve really enjoyed working on it these past months. Until you start working on such a project believe me you don’t every estimate how long it takes to get everything just right.

As with volume one volume two will not be registered as 'a book' this is a private collection presentation and hopefully will also serve as a good reference on original material.

In order to secure the best printing options and for me to start getting everything straight for hopefully completing the project and delivery in time for Christmas at latest, please could you respond to this thread if you want a copy.

The book is printed in the UK on excellent quality paper. I am planning on having this hard back version bound in black leather, and this time it will be in landscape version.

Again, it will be 100 pages, each in full colour.

The price should be around £65 (depends on the number I need and also the deal I can get). With the exchange as it is on € and $ I think it works out cheaper or roughly the same as the last book.

Last time I set out to run maybe 10-20 copies, but ended up needing over 80 and had a lot of extra orders come
    in since that I decided not to re print V1. So Volume two will, as well as all the new material, include what I class as my ‘top5’ medals from volume one, including new photos and material that I have got in the past few years.

Please pop your name on the attached poll and I can get your name down for a copy. Don’t send any money yet, at the moment I just need to gauge how many to print. Have to have 2 options on a poll so added a cheeky statement, feel free to vote yes if you got volume one and enjoyed it !

A few page samples for you to get the idea how the book is laid out, if you haven’t got the volume one. Please note these aren’t necessarily finished pages, I just noticed one needs the description still, just samples.

Thank you for your consideration. Jon
    Attached Files
    I would like to order a copy
    94.29%
    Please do not select this option.
    5.71%
    Last edited by Jon Fish; 07-05-2020, 11:41 AM.

I missed out last time but would be glad to have a copy.

Comment

Hi Jon,

On your response form, if you click the second statement -- "I enjoyed Volume 1 and look forward to Volume 2" -- that action appears to negate/erase your having clicked on the first statement -- "I want to order a copy of Volume 2." Is that what's really happening?

Br. James

Comment

I would be really pleased to have a copy.

Comment

I also would like a copy as I missed out last time.
          Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Hello,

It's my first post on WAF,

I would be really pleased to have a copy.

Charles Delifox

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
              Hi Jon,

On your response form, if you click the second statement -- "I enjoyed Volume 1 and look forward to Volume 2" -- that action appears to negate/erase your having clicked on the first statement -- "I want to order a copy of Volume 2." Is that what's really happening?

Br. James
              Well spotted my friend! Yes, it does!
              please no one hit the second option! James you will need to re do yours !

Comment

I have the first edition...very pleased with it !! Like to have the additional volume 2 as well.

Comment

Hello Jon,

I purchased the First Edition, & was very pleased with it. Very good to see that a Volume 2 is forthcoming. Definitely put me on the list for a copy. Thank you.

Comment

Don, please put me on the list don´t want to miss it again. And remember you got a very good deal in the past

Comment

Jon, I would like to add myself to the list for the updated volume 2.

Comment

I got the V1 and of course I would like to have the Volume 2!

Comment

Hi Jon,

Thanks for your response...but now it appears that the polling form is no longer available...?! So how do I officially let you know that I want a copy of your new Volume 2? Please let me know.

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                            Hi Jon,

Thanks for your response...but now it appears that the polling form is no longer available...?! So how do I officially let you know that I want a copy of your new Volume 2? Please let me know.

Br. James
                            Hi Br. James, I’ve added you to my external excel sheet and I won’t forget you be in touch via PM when it is time ok, thanks my friend, Jon

Comment

I would like to have a copy of volume 2. if anyone wants to sell volume 1, or has a spare, please PM me?

Thanks,
                              Mil

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X