X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi Jon, I also have v1 and would like to add v2 to my library, great work
    Simon

Comment

Hi Jon, been a while since we last communicated and I hope you are doing well in these strange times. I missed out on your first volume and want to make sure I don't miss out on this one.
      Stay safe my friend!
      Richard V

Comment

Hello 1st post .I would appreciate a copy and is it possible to get a copy of the 1st edition as hopefully at some point I would love to get one.

Comment

Put me down for a reprinted V1 and a V2 is availble

Comment

Hello Jon, I should probably pick up a copy of the book as well! And, as Jon wrote, if anyone has a BO for sale, I'm always looking for more, too! (Although I'm not planning to do a book on BOs).
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

Short update.
              Great progress being made, at the weekend I decided upon the cover image and drafted the intro text as well. Printer is lined up, and the book is 95% completed in draft. Next step is to finish the last 5-6 pages and check everything then run a sample so that can be double checked for any errors and changed before running the main print. Probably soon I’ll be asking for payments and we are on track for October / November posting, potentially. May wait a while due to Covid, but want to avoid the Christmas mail stamped also.
              I can easily fill the final pages with material but I do have space for one more medal to be showcased! Get in touch if you can help As with all the material in the book I need to own it to feature it, but now is THE time, so drop me a PM.
              Jon

Comment

Hello Jon,

I need the vol. 2 as well, please make a note for me - thank you!

Best Regards

Max_Porter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X