• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camo helmet..

Jos.
    Attached Files

Comment

hey guys ran into a problem...... I use the paint bucket to color the areas but all of a sudden when I use it it fills completely instead of letting the detials of the photo show thru...Help me restore this function.....

Comment

Colorizing photos

Hi Could I email someone to post my attempt of this please.
        Thanks

Comment

I have been looking at this great thread since the begining. Must say this is one of the greatest threads started this year! I have decided to buy psp8 so I can take part of this aswell.

Cheers
          Øyvind

Comment

Hi Guys,

Does anybody know how to make the transition from one color to the other so that certain parts dont stand out too much? For example the face with the hair. I bet you know it Ian so please can you give us clear directions on how to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bismarck
              Hi Could I email someone to post my attempt of this please.
              Thanks
              Sure, just mail me and I'll post it here.

Comment

Here for you, colorized Bulgarian fighters, early 1944
                Attached Files
                The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Hi Guys,

I noticed that this thread is slipping down the list so I'm keeping it alive. How's the colorizing competition going? I've already finished mine. Who is going to be the first to post their colorized photo.

Larrister

Comment

Everyone,

as Ian wrote:

Originally posted by atomicmisfit
                    WE HAVE UNTIL NEXT WESNEDAY AT 6.00pm Greenage Mean Time London.

YOU MUST HAVE PUBLISHED YOUR ENTRY BEFORE THAT DATE ON THIS TREAD!
                    If you do not want to post early and can't post on Wednesday, May 4th, you can send me your colorized photos by e-mail (vq5a-tkgc@asahi-net.or.jp), I'll post them for you!

Comment

Two days remaining for the competition

Colorizling competition is still in progress!

The time limit is Wednesday 18:00 GMT ( 10:00 Pacific Standard time, 13:00 Eastern Standard Time if I am not mistaken ) - May 4th.

Please post your colorized scan of the competition material (see http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...2&postcount=77 ) here, thank you!

Comment

Ah, damn... I don't think I'm able to finish it in time...

Anyway then I'm gonna post it later, without being a participant of the contest.

Good luck to anyone for the contest!

Best regards, David

Comment

David, you don't have to make a perfect one, it is important to participate I'll prepare something small for everyone who take part in the competition.

Comment

Here is the attempt of BISMARCK
                            (Please click on tumbnail to see full-sized)

Comment

Atomicmisfits Entry

Good eveing and hello to everyone reading this tread.
                              I am delighted to annunce that below is by own entry to this greate and glories competition.
                              I truely look forward to all the other contestants entries and would like to thank both Akira for all his generosity and also the the great fun that i have on a daily basis with all you guys, thanks for everything, this site really makes me smile in the mornings.

Your Friend.
                              Ian

Last edited by atomicmisfit; 05-03-2005, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Hello fellow contestants. Here is my contribution. Good luck to everyone.

Best regards,
                                Larrister
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Larrister; 05-03-2005, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 71 users online. 0 members and 71 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X