Lets see some daggers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stonemint,
    I think it is a very easy thing to take pics from anywhere (in this case from ebay) and to show them here. Also without mentioning the source and therefore under the impression you do own this pic.
    You do own this pic??? I donĀ“t think so!!!!!
    daggers.

Comment

I know very little about daggers and swords. Is this a Luftwaffe issue sword?

Cheers,
      Larry
      Attached Files

Comment

Closer view.
        Attached Files

Comment

Another.

Larry
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Larrister View Post
            I know very little about daggers and swords. Is this a Luftwaffe issue sword?

Cheers,
            Larry
            Sure is Larry! A luftwaffe officers sword. It really is just a Huge 1st model dagger, in sword form! haha

BTW, great Glider photos... as usual. The second pic is a 2nd model Lufty, of course. What is that badge above the gliders badge there?? Great pic!

Here are a couple of them in wear
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 12thPanzer; 06-13-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Thanks Bill,

I believe the badge is the HJ Golden Leaders Sports Badge.

Cheers,
              Larry

Comment

Originally posted by daggers View Post
                Stonemint,
                I think it is a very easy thing to take pics from anywhere (in this case from ebay) and to show them here. Also without mentioning the source and therefore under the impression you do own this pic.
                You do own this pic??? I donĀ“t think so!!!!!
                daggers.

Unfortunately stonemint has a very childish habit of doing this - if you go to this thread here....

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=159201

...you will note that stonemint copied the scan of my Grenz / Hunde card (seen in post # 5 - which I had previously posted in a previous WAF thread) and re-posted it into the Zoll thread - no permission asked, no credit given...

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

These types of threads are the ones that I enjoy most....I love watching the history flash by in photos, and I learn SO much about the subjects being discussed....

Thanks to ALL who have posted!

Bob.
                  I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hundestaffel View Post
                    Unfortunately stonemint has a very childish habit of doing this - if you go to this thread here....

...you will note that stonemint copied the scan of my Grenz / Hunde card (seen in post # 5 - which I had previously posted in a previous WAF thread) and re-posted it into the Zoll thread - no permission asked, no credit given...

"Hundestaffel"
                    I could maybe understand posting bundesarchive pics or similar, but to copy another members/collectors property and post them like there your own is messed up. At least if proper credit was given, it wouldnt be as bad....but that is really not right to do without permission of the real owner.

Larry, I thought thats what it looked like, but wasnt fully sure!! Thats a rare badge to see in wear....thanks for sharing that photo!

Comment

"Hundestaffel"
                      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=296943
                      Another thread where photos were posted that were not the Posters! Hopefully this habit will stop soon.....as it is not fair to members who actually spend money on photos

Comment

Thanks once again Bill.

Here's another Luftwaffe wedding portrait with dagger.

Larry
                        Attached Files

Comment

SA dagger.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Awesome photos again Larry. Note the SA mann's blank collar tabs! Luftwaffe Portraits are def among some of the classiest photos out there I must say!

Here is a Portrait showing Lions Head Heer Officer Swords with some proud decorated men. One Spiess too.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Bill.

Here's a photo of brothers Wilhelm (left) and Rupert Krieper.
                              Wilhelm's wearing ribons for the Ost Medal and EK II, the EK I the GPB and a Luft GAB.

Larry
                              Attached Files

Comment

"Hundestaffel"
                                He has also done that to my pictures too :
                                http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=340680
                                post 33,34,35. It is one reason why I have not put the rest of that set of pictures online.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X