Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

And the last one. All my other pics feature the Bronze PAB so I think I'm not supposed to post these in this thread al I correct.

KR
      Philippe
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey Steve,

Can you say Panzermanner??? Ha,Ha not Sturm Artillerie!!!!! nice pics though but not Panzermanner in black wraps or tropical with deathheads!!

Philippe,

Great pics!!!! Thanks for sharing....very unusual on those beret photos....I wonder if they wore black Panzer wraps down in Spain???? I would think not since the legion condor wore a particular uniform during there time in Spain.

Bronze PAB is Panzer-jaeger or Grenadier! We could start a separate thread covering Sturm Artillerie or Panzerjaeger/Grenadier if someone wants to do it. I have plenty of those types of pics. Bill

Comment

A few more Black Panzer wraps

More neat black Panzer wrap photos folks! I appreciate all that have been posted. Special thanks to my fellow Texas friend Mr. Bill for sharing just a wee tiny bit of his awesome collection. One photo, the lower one in post #52 (113) appears that this Panzermann is wearing dark green straps W/O piping? Any thoughts???
          Philippe DB, I for one would like to see your Bronze Panzer Assault photos. Remember, Panzeraufklärer were often awarded this badge.

Here is another one. Hauptwachtmeister Theodor Shaefer, 2./Panzernachrichten-Abteilung 77 enjoys a smoke.
          Attached Files

Comment

This Gefreiter wears a Sturmabzeichen on his black Panzer uniform. Could have been a Panzerjäger, Panzerartillerie or a member of the schwere-kompanie in a Panzeraufklärungs-Abteilung.....all just spectulation.
            Attached Files

Comment

This older Panzermann wears a second pattern piped wrap. His Feldmütze has the mouse gray National Emblem.
              Attached Files

Comment

Here is my only studio photo of a Panzerman I had printed from one of my glass negatives.
                Attached Files

Comment

Just Awesome Panzertruppe Pics

Thanks Loads guys. Super shots. Does anyone have a panzermanner photo from Panzer Regiment 2 to show?

Thank you
                  Kurt

Comment

Mike,

Very nice pics and you are right in the fact that you could find Panzerjaeger/Grenadier possibly wearing black Panzer wraps. I was just trying to keep in line with the theme "Men in Black" wraps that is under the name of Panzermanneri!!! Grey wraps are a whole different world and I too would like to see them. Maybe I should start another thread on Sturm Artillerie....say my portrait shot of Sturm Artilleryman with grey wrap and grey Beret!!!

Here some more Panzermann portraits!! #55
                    Attached Files

Comment

Panzermann #56
                      Attached Files

Comment

Panzermann #57

Comment

Panzermann #58 Large group of Panzer band members!!!

Comment

Panzermann #59 Another Group of Panzer Band members
                            Attached Files

Comment

panzermann #60 Panzer folk or classic band?

Comment

Panzermann #61
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X