• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panzermanner #46
    Attached Files

Comment

great pics guys!
      Bill you never cease to amaze me with the depth and variety of your photos! Did you buddy bring any goodies back to you from the SoS?

Here is one I posted last year sometime but it is still a neat photo. It is strange that he does not have the sleeve eagle even though it is obvious he is SS
      Attached Files

Comment

another from my collection

Comment

Mike,

Thanks for the compliment. My study is a mess with boxes everywhere because I have the posting pics on the thread bug!!!

Nice pic!!! Maybe he is sitting on it

No my friend didn't bring anything back for me except a lead on a WW2 GI photo album. I was suppose to go to the SOS and even had Hotel reservations with my friend Jeff out of Tennessee. I recently got hit with a huge bill and had to cancel out and sell a couple of my items on the E-stand to pay it off. Oh Well maybe next year!! - Bill

Comment

Super Pics Mike and Bill, , thanks for sharing. I don't have many Panzer studio photos, so here a few from the field. The pics were tiny so wouldn't enlargen very well.

First up is a Panzerman with a cuff title.
            Attached Files

Comment

A nice close-up shot.
              Attached Files

Comment

here is another...

that stinks Bill, I did notice that you had a few really choice pieces for sale, and me without the kings currency..lol

I keep all mine close at hand, constantly going thru them. From what you told me your boxes probably fill your study..
                Attached Files

Comment

Another nice close-up
                  Attached Files

Comment

Takiing a picture of a guy taking a picture.
                    Attached Files

Comment

In conversation.
                      Attached Files

Comment

And the last one for the night. "Der Spiess" firing a K98.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Todd nice pics! shame you can't read the cuff title. I like the ones in the field my self.

this one is dated 1941
                          Attached Files

Comment

another one. this one dates from april of 44
                            Attached Files

Comment

last one. This one is dated august of 44 and he appears to be wearing a STuG wrapper

Comment

Hey Mike,

Your straying from Panzermanner!! that is Sturm Artillerie!!! I have loads of photos of them too but I would be on this thread forever if I started posting my smaller snaps of Panzer and Sturm-Artillerie. I may just post some of the really good ones! - Bill

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X