Panzermänner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim,

You said the magic words...GREY WRAPPER!.....I like to shock and awe with this portrait that was given to me as a Christmas present years ago by another Jim and fellow WAF member.
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is another Grey Wrapper!!!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by W Petz; 12-25-2008, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Bill,
        thanks for the fantastic shots, and the first portrait photo I have seen wearing the grey Panzerschutzmutze. Now I know what to ask in trade should I get some really good FJ items (you have to concentrate)!!

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by PzV View Post
          Bill,
          thanks for the fantastic shots, and the first portrait photo I have seen wearing the grey Panzerschutzmutze. Now I know what to ask in trade should I get some really good FJ items (you have to concentrate)!!

Jim
          I hope you like your 2nd one..! Seems like the same person? Don't know who ownes him currently.

MvG,

J.W.L.

Last edited by J-W.Bode; 12-26-2008, 04:26 PM.

Comment

J.W.L.

Very nice photo but definitely not the same person and not the same beret. Also I noticed that the photo has photo protection on it so it appears it is not your photo...did you receive permission to post it??? I'm thinking you did not, it's not my thread but If it was... I would have asked you to remove it. Bill

Originally posted by Bl!tZ View Post
            I hope you like your 2nd one..! Seems like the same person? Don't know who ownes him currently.

MvG,

J.W.L.

Last edited by W Petz; 12-26-2008, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
              J.W.L.

Very nice photo but definitely not the same person and not the same beret. Also I noticed that the photo has photo protection on it so it appears it is not your photo...did you receive permission to post it??? I'm thinking you did not, it's not my thread but If it was... I would have asked you to removed it. Bill
              It belonged to a lot that was for sale quite some time ago. I missed it, but I was able to catch some other portraits/panzer photo's and a clear scan of this portrait.

I've added the copyprotection myself, because we all know what happens with unprotected rare photo's like these. But you sure are right and I understand you point! Just wanted to share it with you and PZV. Tomorrow I'll post some other panzerphoto's.

MvG,

Jan-Willem

Comment

Fantastic StuG barret picture Bill, thanks for sharing!
                The dude on the photo looks very familiar, any idea who he is?

Comment

Jan,

Glad you understand. I know that many members post photos that don't actually belong to them they must know it is common courtesy to ask for permission or post your source. People tend to forget that in their excitement to post a photo they have seen somewhere. We love to see some of the photos you do own. Bill

David,

The reverse side of the photo has Gefr. Eggenberger - Dillingen, date stamped 8 Oct 1940 Taken at "Gordon Studios" Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Den Haag

Here is another Studio Portrait of him without his Beret

Originally posted by Bl!tZ View Post
                  It belonged to a lot that was for sale quite some time ago. I missed it, but I was able to catch some other portraits/panzer photo's and a clear scan of this portrait.

I've added the copyprotection myself, because we all know what happens with unprotected rare photo's like these. But you sure are right and I understand you point! Just wanted to share it with you and PZV. Tomorrow I'll post some other panzerphoto's.

MvG,

Jan-Willem
                  Attached Files

Comment

With nahkampspange and GAB.

Comment

Totenkopf

Comment

Blitz and Bill,

great photos! I am still looking for a StuG portrait photo with Schutzmutze (field grey) and they are very hard to come by! Has anyone ever seen one in a collection?

PzV

Comment

I picked up these photos of a Pz soldier yesterday at the flea market
                          Attached Files

Comment

in addition a couple of death notices Pz
                            Attached Files

Comment

the reverse side of the death notices
                              Attached Files

Comment

there were also a few Pz grave ceremony/decorations ceremony photos
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X