Attached Files

Comment

vehicle with casket grouping
      Attached Files

Comment

ceremony
        Attached Files

Comment

I bought a photo album to get this picture, there are no Pz Männer but the shot was worth it to see this vehicle
          Attached Files

Comment

Jim,

Nice pickups!!!! Got a feeling you were near the Weinstrasse on Saturday!!!

Scott!! Fantastic Grey beret shots!!! So I'm not the only one!!! any other members have any Grey Beret shots????

Comment

Bill,

right you are, everything from "B-D"! I have a few more field grey Panzerschutzmutze shots which I can scan but not as good as your portrait photo of course!! By the way, I have a L Feld Div album for you which I got on Saturday also!

Comment

I am sure everyone wants to know whose funeral is this Sd.Kfz.234/4 running for! Outstanding series, Jim.

Comment

Akira, I would love to know myself but unfortunately there is no description on the reverse. I was just happy to get the photos!

And now to get back to Panzer, here are a couple SS Pz soldiers. The first is an LAH man and the following photo is the same soldier in field grey with helmet.
                  Attached Files

Comment

the same soldier as in previous photo but in field grey
                    Attached Files

Comment

one more SS Panzer soldier
                      Attached Files

Comment

nice shot in dot pattern camo
                        Attached Files

Comment

I wish that this photo was sharper but it is still one of my favorites
                          Attached Files

Comment

and this photo is one of my favorites (Schade, s. Pz Jäger Abt. 653)
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hey Jim,

Hmmmm have you been hiding these photos from me??? Great photos.....Love to see the FeldDivision Album...can you send me some scans of it....also in reference to the other two portrait photos you have for me...send me an email on what you want for them as I would like to pick them up from you since you aren't going to be at Flonheim in January.

Bill

Comment

Concerning post #420: What kind of badge is he wearing on the left side of his cap?

and

post #421: What kind of badge is he wearing on his left cuff?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 16 users online. 0 members and 16 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X