Regards

Erwin

Comment

Today once again a picture of the Geschuetz Heinickel - a Ferdinand

Comment

Very nice - keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
          Attached is one from Armee-Panzerjäger-Abteilung 158 / 742 negative group. This is one of the best quality negative sets I've seen.
          Outstanding quality, Akira!

Comment

Originally posted by Huebi View Post

Just great Nick

Regards

Erwin

Comment

Yes, simply great! I have never been lucky enough to get a Feldi group...
              Last edited by Akira Takiguchi; 11-19-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Akira-

Outstanding photos

Huebi-

That's a beautiful photo, and it's great to see a better copy than what was listed in the eBay auction. Are there any names listed on the reverse of the photo?

Congras and thanks for posting it

Rob

Comment

Erwin, I do use CS5, but these 6x9 cm large size negatives are of exceptional quality due to the lens, camera and the photographer. I did try to get the best of it, but even in the raw scan they're beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer Rob View Post
                    Akira-

Huebi-

That's a beautiful photo, and it's great to see a better copy than what was listed in the eBay auction. Are there any names listed on the reverse of the photo?

Congras and thanks for posting it

Rob
                    Hi Rob,

there are some "descriptions" on reverse but no names. I´m lucky to get an "estate"? (don´t know the right english word) of a soldier, who fought in the schw.PzJg.Abt 653, Pz.Rgt. 5 in Africa and in the Sturmpanzerabteilung 216. In such cases I´m always buying books about these units - and thatsway I know, that the Ferdinand 332 belongs to the soldier with fieldcap (in middle) - Heinickel.

regards
                    Nick

Comment

Today a Selbstfahrlafette IV A “Dicker Max” - just two were build.

Is there anyone else with SPG pictures?

Comment

Hi Rob,

there are some "descriptions" on reverse but no names. I´m lucky to get an "estate"? (don´t know the right english word) of a soldier, who fought in the schw.PzJg.Abt 653, Pz.Rgt. 5 in Africa and in the Sturmpanzerabteilung 216. In such cases I´m always buying books about these units - and thatsway I know, that the Ferdinand 332 belongs to the soldier with fieldcap (in middle) - Heinickel.

regards
                        Nick

Thanks for the reply, Nick and good to know you were able to ID the vehicle. I'm going to guess you have both of Karlheinz Münch's books on s.Pz.Jäg.Abt.653 and 654... Those are invaluable references for studying these two units.

I'd love to see the photos from Sturmpanzer-Abteilung 216 - do you by any chance happen to know which batterie he served with?

Best,
                        Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer Rob View Post
                          do you by any chance happen to know which batterie he served with?
                          Hi Rob,

he served in the Stabskompanie of the Sturm-Panzerabteilung 216.

regards
                          Nick

Comment

New photo today - a Marder III in winter camo

Comment

Originally posted by 12thPanzer View Post
                              Here is a smaller Self Propelled gun, the Panzerjager I...47mm
                              Hi Bill,

as we were talking before in private - we share two exactely the same original photos of Pzjgr I .........and both photos are original without a doubt

Really amazing distance between us (thousends of kilometers!)....

I`m also lucky to have the origin negative
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by marcinkappa View Post
                                Hi Bill,

as we were talking before in private - we share two exactely the same original photos of Pzjgr I .........and both photos are original without a doubt

Really amazing distance between us (thousends of kilometers!)....

I`m also lucky to have the origin negative
                                Thats unbelievable! Really nice - and great photo Marcin!

Regards
                                Nick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 14 users online. 0 members and 14 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X