No announcement yet.

Post your exciting SFL tank pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yessir and thanks for the good word. The Capt's small photo grouping was of a very good quality.

Mike
    Originally posted by Panzer Rob View Post
    Beautiful Sturmpanzer IV photo I'm sure you already know this but the unit is Sturmpanzer-Abteilung 216

Thanks for posting it here for all of us to enjoy!
    Rob

Comment

The StuG III of Sturmgeschütz Abteilung 245

Comment

Originally posted by photo-war View Post
        The StuG III of Sturmgeschütz Abteilung 245
        Nice pic! Never seen a clearer shot of their emblem.

Jason

Comment

Here are some Hetzers:
          Attached Files

Comment

STUG IV - the picture is kind of rough, but it's one of my favourites
            Attached Files

Comment

Exactly what I thought when I saw this pic!

Originally posted by jmark View Post
              Nice pic! Never seen a clearer shot of their emblem.

Jason

Comment

Mike, this is a true gem! I love it! Brummbär photos are hard to come by, but this one is photographically excellent too!

Originally posted by R MICHAEL View Post
                Haven't posted in a while but here is one from me that was taken by a artillery Cpatain at Anzio.

Mike

Comment

StuGs and Jagdpanzers photos are welcome but this thread http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...esc&sort=views suits better.

SFL = Selbstfahrlafette are self propelled guns, lightly armored usually, and often with impressive guns, like this:
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Akira. I was hoping you would enjoy that one. It is the only one I have and is part of a grouping from a Capt in a FA unit that was at Kasserine thru Anzio.

Mike
                    Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
                    Mike, this is a true gem! I love it! Brummbär photos are hard to come by, but this one is photographically excellent too!

Comment

Originally posted by Panthera Tigris View Post
                      STUG IV - the picture is kind of rough, but it's one of my favourites
                      I too like the pic but they are StuG III's not StuG IV's.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanmccoubrey View Post
                        I too like the pic but they are StuG III's not StuG IV's.
                        Right, cheers!

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
                        StuGs and Jagdpanzers photos are welcome but this thread http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...esc&sort=views suits better.

SFL = Selbstfahrlafette are self propelled guns, lightly armored usually, and often with impressive guns
                        Right again! So how about these:
                        Attached Files

Comment

More:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Tigris, I love them all

Comment

You're very welcome, and thank you too!

Comment

Here is one for Akira, Nick, Marcin and the others which contributed to this wonderfull thread

2 rarely seen VK901 (A and B) in front of a few 8.8 cm FlaK 18 Selbstfahrlafette auf Zugkraftwagen 12t DB 9 SdKfz.8. In case of this picture the soldier was first serving in 1/Panzerjäger-Abteilung 8 starting from Operation Barbarossa, then he joined Panzerjäger-Kompanie 601. After Panzerjäger-Kompanie 601 he came in the 3/Panzerjäger-Abteilung 559 and served with Schwere Panzer Jager Abteilung 559 till the end of the war.

I reworked it a bit to protect it against the "net lifters" Sorry

regards

Erwin
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 15 users online. 0 members and 15 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X