Comment

Jhsfl#11
          Attached Files

Comment

Versailles.

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...&postcount=158

Nice one from 519, thank you Christian!

What is the city name? Rastenburg? ( from what I understand 519 used animal names and city names ).

Comment

What a fantastic album it is, I had known a few from the album but thank you for showing a lot, Bill & Jim!

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi
                  What is the city name? Rastenburg?
                  More probably Brandenburg...

Comment

nice photos Bill - thank you for sharing

Comment

sig 33

My favourite is sIG 33 auf Pz I. This picture is "Douaumont", D vehicle from 703 sIG Kp being loaded circa 20 May 1941 on a ship, Marburg or Kybfels, to be sent to Italy. Both ships sank on a field mine. 2.Pz Div. lost all tracked materials.

Comment

Hi, does anyone of you have Pics of Members or SFL`s from the Schwere Panzer Jäger Abt.88 ? My Grandpa served there from Okt. ``44 till the End of War .

Regards

Dirk

Comment

Hello Gents,

I am reviving the thread with a small but nice group I picked up the other days.

Cheers,

Al

PS - I believe those guys surrendering are Russian soldiers. Can someone please identify the unit ? I am very keen on a research on this group, since I find the Bison I (sig 33) to be a very rare Panzer showed in photos.

Comment

704 sIG Kp, 5 Pz Div

The size of the letter E on the s.I.G.33 auf Pz I ausf B ohne aufbau, and the position of the Balkenkreuz are typical of 704 s.I.G. Kp, attached to 5 Panzer Division. The absence of Notek light usually means the pic is from 1940, but vehicles E and F of that unit had it on the glacis, so it's only visible from the front. Sorry, don't know about the Russians.

Comment

Marder with 336. Infanterie-Division

Here's a couple of photos of self-propelled guns from my collection. They come from an album belonging to a member of 336. Infanterie-Division and revolve around a momentous event... the Soviet Ostrogoshk-Rossosh offensive starting on 13 January 1943 against the Italian and Hungarian forces (as well as their German "corset" units) near Voronezh. Photos from the German point-of-view during this period are few and far between.

These two photos were taken in Rossosh. I don't know to which unit the Marders belonged. Anyone know which unit had these Marders in Rossosh on 13 January? They're not the sharpest photos ever but their historical importance makes up for it.

All the best,
                              Jason

- - -
                              Attached Files

Comment

Marder with 336. Infanterie-Division

... and here's No. 2.

- - -
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 6 users online. 0 members and 6 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X