Post your exciting SFL tank pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alanmccoubrey View Post
    Marcel, that is a Marder II SdKfz 132 which was armed with the 7,62cm Pak36(r).
    hi

Thanks for your help, here's another photo.

Comment

Comment

one from Borna....
        Attached Files

Comment

Really nice Mogdala .. but whats the meaning of "Borna" .. I look for it in google .. do you mean the famous town in saxony?

Regards
          Nick

Comment

Yes i mean the famous town in saxony.....

Comment

I am glad to see this thread gather a little steam again! Nice photo Mogdala!

Kevin

Comment

s.i.g. 33

A couple from 706 s.I.G. Kp. (mot), 10 Pz. Div., possibly after the end of the French Campaign.

some minutes after

Comment

Hello

Something rare.....
                  10,5 cm le.FH 18/3 (Sf) auf Geschützwagen B-2(f) only 16 pieces where build...

Best Buckeru
                  Attached Files

Comment

I love this dinosaurian figure. Thank you for sharing Buckeru!

Comment

Pershing getting killed

Hi all
                      This is probably the wrong thread to put this in and it is probably old news. But after years of hearing about a couple of Pershing tanks getting clobbered by some German armour, and never being able to find photos, today I finally found some pictures of said destroyed Pershings, and I was going to put them on here, but being old and useless at computers I need help. So if anyone is interested in seeing a US tank after it is Ko'ed then I will be happy to send some snaps. And I might say that it is kinda nice to see other tanks apart from German and Russian Tanks blown to pieces. It gets a bit old when you consider that the Germans seemed to destroy an awful lot of Tanks.

Cheers
                      Iain

Comment

Pz Jg Abt 643 Selbstfahrlafette - Soldbuch

Originally posted by Akira Takiguchi View Post
                        Now we have 4 hours to go for 2004 in Japan...

So that Christian feel better now, here is a Panzarjäger I from Panzerjäger-Abteilung 643 (later incorporated into G.D.) - Pz.Jg.I from this Abteilung can easily be identified from large "turret" number.

Very old posting but I thought it would be nice to add a picture of a Soldbuch of a "SFL" soldier of Pz Jg Abt 643 from my collection.

Regards, Matthias
                        Attached Files

Comment

Fantastic book Matthias!

Comment

Hello Guys,

may I ask you how seldom are pics from

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...%E4ger&page=13

the Tankhuter on R35 base with 4,7cm Gun? (Post 206) are?

I seen on for 100€ but i have no clue about Photos so is it a good price or to much?

Looking forward to hear form you.

With the best regards

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Oberbootsmann View Post
                              Very old posting but I thought it would be nice to add a picture of a Soldbuch of a "SFL" soldier of Pz Jg Abt 643 from my collection.

Regards, Matthias

Very nice Soldbuch!

Thanks for sharing it with us

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X