Tiger esate! schwere Panzer Abt. 510 Kurland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erwin L View Post
    Hmmmmmmm......As always you feel again adressed as the so called victim and start crying when it comes to you. Of course an exemplary forum member as you never offend other forum members with arrogant statements or talk other peoples items down because you have better/more or that you had refused it because it wasn't good enough for you..... That's sounds familiar. Do a quick search on that for instance....You're always very good in playing the innocent Saint and like always you are also very good in keeping up the appearances..........

Aaaannnnnnnnnd the same old familiar response from you

I'm definitely not the one crying

Have a great weekend

Comment

Erwin, you little Tiger , whatever became of this - in your own words - 'Very Nice' grouping ???

"HundeTiger"

Comment

Originally posted by Hundestaffel View Post
        Erwin, you little Tiger , whatever became of this - in your own words - 'Very Nice' grouping ???

"HundeTiger"
        You revive a year-old thread just to goad another member? Is this provocation really necessary?

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Hundestaffel View Post

"HundeTiger"

To be honest, I don't know. Perhaps the same thing happened with it as -in your own words- this Fantastik grouping. I guess you're the expert .

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=459907

Actually i'm more interested in the copy of the original Order authorizing manufacture of the in your words very rare -and short lived white panzer pants. I had hoped you would came with an informative contribution to back up the picture you once offered here on the Estand., with the according to your own words very rare -and short lived white panzer pants

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=733573&page=1

Regards

Erwin

Comment

can the current owner contact me pls

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 12 users online. 0 members and 12 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X