Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breidi81 View Post
    hi rob

in the german disscussion 99% confirmed that this group is okay!
    Interesting..... Can you please post a link to that discussion thread? I and I'm sure others here would like to see who had what to say about this grouping.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer Rob View Post
      Interesting..... Can you please post a link to that discussion thread? I and I'm sure others here would like to see who had what to say about this grouping.

Thanks!
      You already post a link to that thread yourself

Comment

Originally posted by breidi81 View Post
        hi rob

in the german disscussion 99% confirmed that this group is okay!
        Link: http://www.militaria-fundforum.de/sh...=403511&page=2

Actually, page 1 has the photos, and a bunch of "Nice Grouping! Congratulations!!" posts. (Just like this one on WAF)
        regarding pics of the other documents i asked the family may be 10 times 1 time i drove to the widow (500km single) and they told me before he found the rest of the docs.... i stand for the door with a lot of money and they told me he can not find the rest of the docs

so i wrote an email to his grandson but i didnt received an answer

IMO the group is okay and i will also offering her in WAF
        Page 2: You state that the grouping has been discussed as being questionable on WAF, which you call "gogolores" (Sorry, my German isn't quite good enough to translate that ). Freddybog says "Sh it on WAF" because things he's posted here have been called bad, and WAF does that just to ruin people's enjoyment. A couple of posts about "from private or dealer", then you post that since you didn't get any more docs, you're going to sell. Kreuzer39 then posts that he's suspicious of the Soldbuch award and promotion entries.

Page 3: You respond to Kreuzer39, and the last post on that page has somebody asking who signed/authorized the entry for the EK1 & wound badge.

So, there are 22 posts.
        7 of them are yours.
        11 of them are more or less "Nice group, congrats"
        1 or 2 "private or dealer?"
        1or 2 "real discussion" on the contents
        1 or 2 "sh itt on WAF"

So, there is precious little to say "99% there say it's good".

best
        Hank

EDIT: I have NOWHERE near the knowledge to call the group good or bad. I am not perfect. I have only attempted to summarize / quickly translate the contents of Breidi81's posting on MFF. Members are to make their own judgements regarding this grouping, it's originality, and the contents therein. thank you, and no offense to anybody who might misinterpret my posting.
        Last edited by Hank C.; 08-08-2013, 06:32 AM. Reason: legal disclaimer
        Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
        ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin L View Post
          Actually, it's a link to the sales thread there, which has a link embedded to the original thread showing the grouping.

best,
          Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

No, I posted a link to the sales thread. If you go back and re-read what I posted, you will see I asked him to post a link to the discussion thread here

Comment

hi now we have a good discussion in the MFF forum and some new posts says the entries + the PAB doc are fakes but some collectors tol me the entries could be possible

i wrote a letter yesterday to the widow to appeal her to send me pics of the rest of this estate to clarify all open questions!!

i also wrote an email to wolfgang schneider (author tiger in combat) to help me in this case

P.S. the estate is not longer for sell unless otherwise specified

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
                Link: http://www.militaria-fundforum.de/sh...=403511&page=2

Actually, page 1 has the photos, and a bunch of "Nice Grouping! Congratulations!!" posts. (Just like this one on WAF)
                Page 2: You state that the grouping has been discussed as being questionable on WAF, which you call "gogolores" (Sorry, my German isn't quite good enough to translate that ). Freddybog says "Sh it on WAF" because things he's posted here have been called bad, and WAF does that just to ruin people's enjoyment. A couple of posts about "from private or dealer", then you post that since you didn't get any more docs, you're going to sell. Kreuzer39 then posts that he's suspicious of the Soldbuch award and promotion entries.

Page 3: You respond to Kreuzer39, and the last post on that page has somebody asking who signed/authorized the entry for the EK1 & wound badge.

So, there are 22 posts.
                7 of them are yours.
                11 of them are more or less "Nice group, congrats"
                1 or 2 "private or dealer?"
                1or 2 "real discussion" on the contents
                1 or 2 "sh itt on WAF"

So, there is precious little to say "99% there say it's good".

best
                Hank

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
                  Actually, it's a link to the sales thread there, which has a link embedded to the original thread showing the grouping.

best,
                  Hank
                  Correct and I know and i have reread the thread before i posted my reply. If you ask me, I find it quite questionable, that when somebody like Panzer Rob is so highly interested in seeing the additional documents to this soldbuch that he brings this thread to the top a few times even with his buddy and asking if there is any news.

Then all of a sudden he got a pm with a link to the sales thread from this group on another forum. Again he brings the thread to the top again with a link to the sales thread. In the sales thread the link to discussion was very clear given. Apperently you saw it to, I saw it others saw it and Panzer Rob missed it. Yeah right, that makes sense. He will come back with a good excuse why he missed it. I'm not a genius but if you ask me, somebody is striking his Uberego. According to some pm's i received, i'm not the only only who thinks this

Best Erwin
                  Last edited by Erwin L; 08-10-2013, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Correct and I know and i have reread the thread before i posted my reply. If you ask me, I find it quite questionable, that when somebody like Panzer Rob is so highly interested in seeing the additional documents to this soldbuch that he brings this thread to the top a few times even with his buddy and asking if there is any news.

Then all of a sudden he got a pm with a link to the sales thread from this group on another forum. Again he brings the thread to the top again with a link to the sales thread. In the sales thread the link to discussion was very clear given. Apperently you saw it to, I saw it others saw it and Panzer Rob missed it. Yeah right, that makes sense. He will come back with a good excuse why he missed it. I'm not a genius but if you ask me, somebody is striking his Uberego. According to some pm's i received, i'm not the only only who thinks this

Best Erwin

Oh there's some serious stroking going on, but it's sure as hell not me and rather apparent that it's something other than egos.....

Comment

I know and your friend really gets excited to get stroked under his tail. I'm glad you understand that. I was already afraid you took it on a wrong direction. Thanks.

Panzer Rob, I can live with the fact i made a mistake. I'm no expert and don't want to claim to be one. Maybe, if i was around 50 years old and still living with my parents and had no social life i would go for it ... But that aside....

Here is a similar thread with a queastionable entrie which is quite interesting. I wonder what you and your buddy think of the CCC in Gold entrie. Take a close look

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=459907

best

Erwin

Comment

Most has already been said regarding this “post war enhanced” Soldbuch.

However, I want to draw your attention to the preposterous award date of the Kurland cuff title.

Comment

I know and your friend really gets excited to get stroked under his tail. I'm glad you understand that. I was already afraid you took it on a wrong direction. Thanks.

Panzer Rob, I can live with the fact i made a mistake. I'm no expert and don't want to claim to be one. Maybe, if i was around 50 years old and still living with my parents and had no social life i would go for it ... But that aside....

Here is a similar thread with a queastionable entrie which is quite interesting. I wonder what you and your buddy think of the CCC in Gold entrie. Take a close look

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=459907

best

Erwin

I wasn't referring to Hundestaffel either

And yes, apparently I was wrong about that CCC in gold entry. Just like you I make many, many mistakes and just like you I am very far from perfect. For what it's worth, I have never once claimed to be an expert on anything, although you seem to be under the assumption that I believe I am I mean, one only need to do a search on your WAF post history to see you have made dozens upon dozens of posts here making similar accusations, insulting and attacking me, starting threads about me and taking jabs at me (a few of which I believe you have received infractions for ), talking down items in my collection (and not just on this forum but another), writing to mods and complaining about my "wanted" posts... even going as far as to state in post 23 of this very thread that I "talked" this StuG.Brgd.280 grouping out of your friend Scott's collection Nothing could be further from the truth Erwin. Over the course of a few years I made Scott a couple offers on it, the last of which he countered on and I immediately accepted. I then sent him the money and that was it. I won't go into the details as to why he sold it (perhaps you should ask him yourself) but I can assure you he was very happy with what he got and I was equally as happy to add that grouping to my collection. I don't know where you got your information from, but based on all of the emails I have saved between Scott and I, I can assure you your accusations are far from accurate and I know Scott himself can verify this. Perhaps it's just another mistake on your part

Furthermore, I can 100% assure you that your "very nice" post (or your accusations of ego stroking) had absolutely nothing to do with my bringing this thread back up - although it's interesting to see that once again you think it's all about you I simply asked the owner of the grouping - "breidi81" - to post the link to the other discussion thread here in this thread himself. Since he was selling it despite the fact that it received so many negative comments here I thought it would only be proper for him to post the link here. Instead, you saw yet another opportunity to turn this into something about yourself. And no, that is not an excuse - it's simply a fact as to why I made my post.

Oh, and not for nothing, but if anyone's inappropriate and immature behavior here would lead somebody to think they fit the description of some creepy old loser with no social life, it's you buddy. I honestly do not know why you continue to insult and attack me but after several years of this I can speak for myself as well as several other members (like you I receive lots of PMs from other members about you and your actions ) that everyone would appreciate it if you just drop it and move on.

Thanks!
                          Panzer Rob

Comment

Well...this is...akward.

Comment

Originally posted by naxos View Post
                              Most has already been said regarding this “post war enhanced” Soldbuch.

However, I want to draw your attention to the preposterous award date of the Kurland cuff title.

correct the kurland entrie are before founded date

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer Rob View Post
                                I wasn't referring to Hundestaffel either

And yes, apparently I was wrong about that CCC in gold entry. Just like you I make many, many mistakes and just like you I am very far from perfect. For what it's worth, I have never once claimed to be an expert on anything, although you seem to be under the assumption that I believe I am I mean, one only need to do a search on your WAF post history to see you have made dozens upon dozens of posts here making similar accusations, insulting and attacking me, starting threads about me and taking jabs at me (a few of which I believe you have received infractions for ), talking down items in my collection (and not just on this forum but another), writing to mods and complaining about my "wanted" posts... even going as far as to state in post 23 of this very thread that I "talked" this StuG.Brgd.280 grouping out of your friend Scott's collection Nothing could be further from the truth Erwin. Over the course of a few years I made Scott a couple offers on it, the last of which he countered on and I immediately accepted. I then sent him the money and that was it. I won't go into the details as to why he sold it (perhaps you should ask him yourself) but I can assure you he was very happy with what he got and I was equally as happy to add that grouping to my collection. I don't know where you got your information from, but based on all of the emails I have saved between Scott and I, I can assure you your accusations are far from accurate and I know Scott himself can verify this. Perhaps it's just another mistake on your part

Furthermore, I can 100% assure you that your "very nice" post (or your accusations of ego stroking) had absolutely nothing to do with my bringing this thread back up - although it's interesting to see that once again you think it's all about you I simply asked the owner of the grouping - "breidi81" - to post the link to the other discussion thread here in this thread himself. Since he was selling it despite the fact that it received so many negative comments here I thought it would only be proper for him to post the link here. Instead, you saw yet another opportunity to turn this into something about yourself. And no, that is not an excuse - it's simply a fact as to why I made my post.

Oh, and not for nothing, but if anyone's inappropriate and immature behavior here would lead somebody to think they fit the description of some creepy old loser with no social life, it's you buddy. I honestly do not know why you continue to insult and attack me but after several years of this I can speak for myself as well as several other members (like you I receive lots of PMs from other members about you and your actions ) that everyone would appreciate it if you just drop it and move on.

Thanks!
                                Panzer Rob

Hmmmmmmm......As always you feel again adressed as the so called victim and start crying when it comes to you. Of course an exemplary forum member as you never offend other forum members with arrogant statements or talk other peoples items down because you have better/more or that you had refused it because it wasn't good enough for you..... That's sounds familiar. Do a quick search on that for instance....You're always very good in playing the innocent Saint and like always you are also very good in keeping up the appearances..........

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X