No announcement yet.

Tiger esate! schwere Panzer Abt. 510 Kurland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know nothing of the documentation here, but the Tiger photos do not fit together. There are three, one from s.Pz.Abt.505, one from s.Pz.Abt.502 and one unknown which looks like an end of war wreck.

Chris Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Brown View Post
      I know nothing of the documentation here, but the Tiger photos do not fit together. There are three, one from s.Pz.Abt.505, one from s.Pz.Abt.502 and one unknown which looks like an end of war wreck.

Chris Brown.
      hi chris

you are right!! the pic one has also a stamp from an war correspondent

best regards
      christian

Comment

hello C

I hope that the documents etc will arrive soon for you and that they will answer some questions raised by some forum members which are of course very understandable. Anyway i'm looking forward to seeing them when they arrive.

In this hobby unbelievable things still can happen occasionally. A week or so ago a fellow collector from rare Thurd Reich photographs posted a photograph on behalf of his Uncle and was barkin/braggin (I don't know the correct word) with the words " If someone is going to have a photo of von Thoma's ..... wearing his ......, it was his Uncle. What nobody expected, happened. Another fellow member posted some pictures from an album and some of them were made on the same occasion, the same day and on the same spot. On one of them there was the same person only from another angle.. Incredible in my eyes and unbelievable things still happen. Such a rare picture and within a few days another one....

Back to the soldbuch. IMHO The entry for the panzerkampabzeichen in silber and EK2 could be signed by OL.lt und Kompanie Fuhrer Helpup and one of the entries which raised questions , the Panzerkampf Abzeichen 2 Stufe, could be signed OB.lt Edgar Boris. Just some thoughts. Perhaps somebody can read them better and read the others.

I have seen also the signature from Major Joachim Stelter (Abt. Kdr. s/Pz.Abt 508) on the promotion page (which isn't posted here).

The PAB in Silber document is signed by Major Gilbert if i'm correct.

Best regards

Erwin
        Last edited by Erwin L; 05-16-2013, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Hmmmmm..... Methinks there won't be too many "first right of refusal" requests for this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer Rob View Post
            Hmmmmm..... Methinks there won't be too many "first right of refusal" requests for this one!

Where you are often the first one in line to claim a shown booklet for your own collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric JB View Post
              Where you are often the first one in line to claim a shown booklet for your own collection.

Comment

Looks like this thread ended it's life as another klassik WAF Wet Noodle....

"Noodlestaffel"

Comment

Originally posted by Eric JB View Post
                  That's no secret. Unfortunately sad, sad reality. Most of us know.. For some collectors here the value of friendship is equal as the value of your collection. Nothing more nothing less.......

A good friend of my found that out, after his Holland related stug grouping was talked out his collection after several years of moaning by such a smoothtalker, who wanted it really bad, to add this group to his own collection No matter what. Sure he was friendly and helpfull. He would do everything to get it...... Now it is called a victorie which was worth the hunt.

regards

Erwin
                  Last edited by Erwin L; 05-22-2013, 12:02 AM.

Comment

If further award docs for this estate exist then good or bad i'm looking forward to seeing them.
                    Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon O. View Post
                      If further award docs for this estate exist then good or bad i'm looking forward to seeing them.

As am I. It will be very interesting to see what additional documents, photos, etc. surface from this one.

Best,
                      Rob

Comment

Guess more than one member would like to take their statement(s) back about this grouping.........

Seriously though, have there been any updates to this 'very nice' group ???

"Poodlestaffel"
                        Last edited by Hundestaffel; 05-30-2013, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Just wanted to bring this one back to the top to see if perhaps there are any updates on the grouping; were you able to get any additional documents for this grouping and, if yes, could you please share them with us?

Thanks in advance

Comment

i dont like this grouping. the document" panzerkampfabzeichen "
                            looks like a known fake. my opinion a good soldbook with bad
                            entering.

Comment

Originally posted by breidi81 View Post
                              hi

what are you think about my tiger estate from schwere panzer abteilung 510

i hope i will also get the rest of this nice estate

Another member just sent me a PM informing me that "breidi81" has listed this grouping for sale but made mention of this discussion thread, or the fact that the majority of the awards listed are extremely questionable at best:

http://militaria-fundforum.de/showthread.php?t=419537

"breidi81" - I guess you weren't able to get those additional documents you mentioned?? Were you at least able to get scans/photos of them??

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer Rob View Post
                                Another member just sent me a PM informing me that "breidi81" has listed this grouping for sale but made mention of this discussion thread, or the fact that the majority of the awards listed are extremely questionable at best:

http://militaria-fundforum.de/showthread.php?t=419537

"breidi81" - I guess you weren't able to get those additional documents you mentioned?? Were you at least able to get scans/photos of them??

hi rob

in the german disscussion 99% confirmed that this group is okay!
                                regarding pics of the other documents i asked the family may be 10 times 1 time i drove to the widow (500km single) and they told me before he found the rest of the docs.... i stand for the door with a lot of money and they told me he can not find the rest of the docs

so i wrote an email to his grandson but i didnt received an answer

IMO the group is okay and i will also offering her in WAF

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X