• Time
  • Show
Clear All

re

last document
    Attached Files

Comment

# 5198

1) Certificate of denazification. He was classified in group IV which was a very low level because he was only member of the NSDAP (since 1.5.1933), NSV (Nationalsozialistische Volkswohlfahrt), VDA (Verein für das Deutschtum im Ausland), RKB (Reichsbund der Kriegsbeschädigten, Kriegsteilnehmer und Kriegshinterbliebenen)

2) He was awarded with the "Verwundetenabzeichen in schwarz" while he served with the 9 Co 1 Nassauisches Infanterie Regiment nr. 87. The award document is dated 18.5,1918.

3) The document is a certificate that Unteroffizier Karl Worm, born 14.12.1887 in Henskischken (East Prussia) took part in the stationary fights near the Somme (river in France) from 23.11.1916 - 12.2.1917 with his unit (named above.)

Gerdan

Comment

Need a letter translation.

Hey Guys,

I would like to get this letter from Albert Speer to Wilhelm Kreis translated.
        I tried using Google translate, but had to give up eventually.

Thanks, Brian

Comment

Translation

Also, I have a lot of correspondence from Albert Speer (letters, etc) in
          later years where he would always sign his name. Does this doc look
          like it was dictated/transcribed by a secretariat and initialed, by him
          or a secretary?

Thanks again, Brian

Comment

help please on small pic with sutterlin

bought this from christian here,ive racked my head looking at sutterlin,all ive got is --------ich nich ---- ------- kann bekommt ihr ------ ------- bild ----nothing more, the end letter of his name is repeated 3 times ,and cant find any letter like it in sutterlin,please help please,thank you

Comment

this would help sorry
              Attached Files

Comment

# 5204

" Nachdem ich nicht selbst kommen kann bekommt Ihr mein neustes Bild.
                Euer Ernst - Weihnacht 1940

As I could not come personally you will receive my newes picture, Yours Ernst, Christmas 1940

Gerdan

Comment

# 5201

" Dear Wilhel Kreis,

naturally after the war I would like to make (built) the memorial for Udet. But it is also possible to take the existend draft for another great military leader.

I gave order to sent you again the drafts.

In any way I would not accept that the sculpturer Bronisch should have a monopoly position.

With best regards...

Madame Purschke asking for further measures.

Text handwritten: I had designed a monument for Udet.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
                    # 5204

" Nachdem ich nicht selbst kommen kann bekommt Ihr mein neustes Bild.
                    Euer Ernst - Weihnacht 1940

As I could not come personally you will receive my newes picture, Yours Ernst, Christmas 1940

Gerdan

as ever my sincere thanks gerdan
                    thanks for your time

Comment

Thanks Gerden

Comment

German Postcard 1932

could someone please help to translate this german handwriting:

Comment

Its a Flak guys wehrpass and i see this page mentions English bombers
                          Attached Files

Comment

# 5210

The guy was defending the "rhein.(ische) Schwerindustrie" (Rhenian heavy industry that is steel

industry) in the night 1./2. 6. 1942 and 2./3. 6. 1942 against British bomber activity :

Düsseldorf night 31.7. / 1.8. 1942
                            Düsseldorf night 10./ 11.9. 1942
                            Düsseldorf - Köln night 15./16.10 1942

In totally from 23.4.41 (or 42 ?) - 16.6.1944 294 days with action.

At the end are listet all days (nights) with enemy bomb activity he took part.

Gerdan

Comment

Originally posted by Gerdan View Post
                              # 5210

The guy was defending the "rhein.(ische) Schwerindustrie" (Rhenian heavy industry that is steel

industry) in the night 1./2. 6. 1942 and 2./3. 6. 1942 against British bomber activity :

Düsseldorf night 31.7. / 1.8. 1942
                              Düsseldorf night 10./ 11.9. 1942
                              Düsseldorf - Köln night 15./16.10 1942

In totally from 23.4.41 (or 42 ?) - 16.6.1944 294 days with action.

At the end are listet all days (nights) with enemy bomb activity he took part.

Gerdan
                              Thankyou Gerdan

Comment

Translation help

My eyes must be going (49 years old lol) and I just can't read this text.

Russ

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 57 users online. 0 members and 57 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X