Post your "translation needed" here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# 5033

" Ein Russischer Panzer, hier ereilte ihn sein Schicksal. Das sind etliche Kameraden von mir."

A Russián tank, here his fate stroke him. These are some of my companions.

Gerdan

Comment

Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hello
        Please help with translation
        Regards
        Michael
        Attached Files

Comment

# 5036

" April 1944 - Kradischko - Landübungsplatz - "Achenbachs Ruh"

.....- land practice area

"Achenbach" is a family name and "Ruh" - rest. the place is called Achenbach's rest.

Gerdan

Comment

Thanks a lot, Gerdan

Comment

Hello guys!!

I need your help Can anyone tell me what mean the abbreviations and the words on this page of the Luftwaffe Soldbuch? Does the page reference to the pay received to the soldiers in peacetime?

Many thanks!

Comment

# 5039

1) B.D.A. - Besoldungs-Dienst-Alter

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Besoldungsdienstalter - for me difficult to translate - seniority - always deeling with the renumeration/payment of the soldier.

Bes.G. Stufe - Besoldungs Gruppe Stufe - level of renumeration step

Zuständiger Betrag ohne Abzug der Steuern - competent amount, without deduction of taxes

Familienzahlung monatlicher Betrag - monthly payment for the family (monthly amount)

Ständige Familien Zahlungsstelle - permanent office responsable for the paymen for the family

Bescheinigung der Gruppe Verwaltung - certificate of the administration group

As you can see I have some problems in translating these special words. I think Hank may be in a better situation to translate the text.

Gerdan

Comment

# 5039

Here the handwritten text:

" Kriegsbesoldung zahlt ab: 24.11.43 Gebührnisstelle Schw.(ere) Flak Ers.(atz)- Abt.(eilung) 38
                  Linz"

"Kriegsbesoldung" could be wartime remuneration.

"Gebührnisstelle" could be remunaration office

In other words the Schw. Flak. Abt. Ers. Abt. 38 in Linz (town in Austria) was responsable for his remuneration from 24.11.1943 on.

Gerdan

Comment

I need some help with the last unit.
                    I read: "2./Marschbtl. z.b.V. Inf. (??? 45) 76"
                    To which unit was this Marschbataillon? Grenadier-Regiment 76?
                    Attached Files
                    I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
                    Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
                    My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

# 5042

I read "...z.b.V. Inf. (Febr. 45) 76"

Gerdan

Comment

Posted in another forum with no results to either question.

The fellow in this photo looks familiar but I can't put a name to him. The reverse of the photo bears the below writing which I can't read.

Any help most appreciated.

Richard
                        Attached Files

Comment

trans

die besten Kerle der 7 Komp(anie) is what I read. Sloppy writing.

Comment

Thank you pauke.

Comment

Hi can me help with the translation.

greeting
                              Attached Files

Comment

trans

If this is a photo could you please show it as it helps to have a clue.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 26 users online. 0 members and 26 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X