No announcement yet.

My TR Portrait Postcard Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great collection...with some real starring attractions!
    Cheers, Steve
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Next to a battle lost, the saddest thing is a battle won." Arthur Wellesley — Duke of Wellington

Comment

Nice photos Steve. Thanks for sharing.

Larry

Comment

Appreciate the comments guys. Thanks. Been trying to put together a decent collection on a limited budget. I've seen many other nice ones out there, but often the prices are steep. Here's a few more I've dug out of my collection. I have many more but due to poor planning I'm not totally sure which ones are posted already and this thread is getting too large to easily check against my collection, which is approaching 600 items in 2 different albums. Here is a 3 picture group showing the same man including his wedding day. These were some of my first portraits. Scans are poor for some reason.
        Attached Files

Comment

Without the visor cap.
          Attached Files

Comment

On his wedding day.
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice Heer visor portrait showing the Eastern Front ribbon.
              Attached Files

Comment

Another Heer visor portrait.
                Attached Files

Comment

A third Heer visor photo, this one showing an Eastern Front ribbon and an EK2 ribbon.
                  Attached Files

Comment

An interesting portrait. I have a duplicate of this one.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Incredible!!! I must say I'm a little jealous.... but it's nice to see all the great shots. GREAT collection. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by John Pen. View Post
                        Incredible!!! I must say I'm a little jealous.... but it's nice to see all the great shots. GREAT collection. Thanks for sharing.
                        I really appreciate the comments from other collectors. I've been lucky to been able to put together the examples I have here and I'm glad people are able to enjoy my collection as it stands now. Hopefully more to come. Steve

Comment

A recently arrived shot of a LW member and an SS soldier. Brothers? Friends?
                          Attached Files

Comment

I've figured out which steel helmet shots I have not posted yet. Here are a few from my collection. I have this in an 8x10 also. This is PC size.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Another helmet shot.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Steel Helmet.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X