No announcement yet.

My TR Portrait Postcard Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a big fan of steel helmet shots, so here's a few more that I have. Double decal tranistional on this one. A pricey helmet if you had it now. P/C format, on Kodak paper.
    Attached Files

Comment

Another steel helmet shot. A bit of a different pose here. Shows a Heer decal and a great coat. Nice one I think. P/C format, Agfa paper.
      Attached Files

Comment

Yet another Stalhelm picture. I'm guessing this is an M35 with the national decal. There is some writing on the back of this, including the word R.A.D. Perhaps he did RAD service before his military service, which appeared to be common. In P/C format.
        Attached Files

Comment

Here's one showing two SS men strolling down the street. Nice uniforms. P/C format.
          Attached Files

Comment

Great photos Steve !
            I love seeing the stahlhelm portraits !
            Ian

Comment

Originally posted by i.spring View Post
              Great photos Steve !
              I love seeing the stahlhelm portraits !
              Ian
              Thanks! They are among my favorites. I have some more I plan to add on an ongoing basis, plus I have some of my nicest items yet on the way, which I will post when they arrive. Steve

Comment

Here's another wedding shot. LW wedding with long service medal, DRL sports and sword. P/C format, writing on the back and dated 28. 4. 39, so it's pre war, with some writing too.Taken from an album by the looks of it.
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's a nice HJ portrait. These are some of my favorite. It's on Kodak paper, P/C format with a studio stamp.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Love them!

Comment

Some new ones have arrived. Some of them I got from the Estand. This one is a very nice HJ shot. These kids are young, and of course not all are HJ members, yet. In P/C format. Hard to beat this one.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Another sweet HJ shot, with a good view of the belt buckle. dated 12/6, 1939 on the back. P/C format, Kodak paper.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Is this guy perphaps an HJ leader? P/C format on Mimosa paper.
                          Attached Files

Comment

A KM portrait showing the EK1, EK2 ribbon and Minesweeper badge. Great looking portrait that has a small tear. Nothing on the rear except a studio stamp.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Panzerman photo with not oft seen beret. P/C, on Agfa paper, with writing signed "Fritz"
                              Attached Files

Comment

I'm told this is a RAD uniform, and he's here wearing a LW steel helmet. A nice one I picked up recently. Looks like it was removed from an album.P/C format with studio stamp.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Steve Campell; 06-21-2008, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X