War -time Bohemia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Petr View Post
    These boots are hanging on his body,probably he didnot want to wear them out.As for destiny of these soldiers i think they were after disarming concentrated and guarded by Czechs untill Russians came for them and god knows what happened them after.Maybe some german vet watching these pictures would know what was this practice like...Ask them grandsons!
    your to fast for me!! just caught that AFTER i post em!!and yeah youd never know what happened to them after they went to soviet captivate!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jean-Loup View Post
      "15km from my house were a camp with 50 000 SS soldiers guarding by US Army-uniforms and equipment was thrown in the heaps and burned.."

You should metal detect in that area, considering that medals, etc, are not flamable.
      Exellent photos by the way.

JL
      Jean,
      this spot is hoovered since 1980 very frequently.I have no metal detector as I
      do not like the condition the things found .Of course there are exceptions..
      I search much larger things hidden by SS soldiers- a quite different story I mentioned somewhere in the past..Very thrilling and time consuming ..without succes for the time beeing..Do you metal detect?

Comment

Yes, I metal detect, and often post things in the living history forum. I remember your story of hidden boxes in the forest, and remember sending you a PM with advice on what to do.

JL

Comment

Now some shots from occupation of Sudeten Cz..

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 13 users online. 0 members and 13 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X