Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Four nice atmospheric shots showing retreating Germans again in one small town in East Bohemia,May 45.
                    Question:Is it very early Panzer 38 t? Is it rare to see it in this stage of the war?

Comment

Comment

Any idea what type of camo smock a soldier on the very left is wearing? Ordinary splinter camo smock?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Petr,

I am in awe !
                                Those 1945 Bohemia shots are simply the best I have ever seen !
                                The leibermuster is TOP of course, but the quality of the pics themselves is astonishing. Nearly every pic of that series is worth investigating. All sorts of rare uniform parts are worn, combinations of uniform parts that were supposed to be disabandoned by then, are still worn ( collar tabs with cloth backing for example)
                                Other camo items like camo field caps, smocks...

In the last shots you show the Pz 38T indeed is rare in 1945 !
                                And the guy on the left is wearing a regular wh splinter smock.

I can't wait to see more !
                                please keep posting them
                                It is an eyeopener for many "disbelievers"

I am hoping some nice shots of helmet covers will also appear..
                                Congratulations on this SUPER find Petr !!

Werner
                                Interested in all E. Reitz Uniformwerke items.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 15 users online. 0 members and 15 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X