War -time Bohemia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

War -time Bohemia.

I upload some shots made from orig.photos /from time to time/.

Eastern Bohemia,May 45, enjoy !

Comment

Nice shot showing the Leiber-pattern! It seems more and more emerge, nice to see.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
        Nice shot showing the Leiber-pattern! It seems more and more emerge, nice to see.

Cheers

Fritz
        Where, Fritz?
        P.

Comment

Originally posted by Petr View Post
          Where, Fritz?
          P.

Hi Petr,
          didn't you see that? Man at right showing his back is wearing a leiber pattern tunic!!! It also looks as if he is wearing trousers in the dot pattern, so he probably is a ss trooper. The men at left wears a dot pattern tunic so he is also probably ss, seems to be a mix of ss and heer troops.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Nice photo Petr, the man on the right side wears a Leibermusterjacket. Could this photo be taken in a POW camp???

Best regards, Tom

Comment

Hi Petr,
              didn't you see that? Man at right showing his back is wearing a leiber pattern tunic!!! It also looks as if he is wearing trousers in the dot pattern, so he probably is a ss trooper. The men at left wears a dot pattern tunic so he is also probably ss, seems to be a mix of ss and heer troops.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers

Fritz
              Hi Fritz,
              I misunderstood you,from your writting i thought that more and more snaps with Leibermuster is showing up!I send second and probably last one from my source...

Comment

Originally posted by Petr View Post
                Hi Fritz,
                I misunderstood you,from your writting i thought that more and more snaps with Leibermuster is showing up!I send second and probably last one from my source...
                Yes, more and more appear...not in masses but they are out there. There is also some color footage showing the leiber pattern being worn by german soldiers in 45.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Again Eastern bohemia, same town as previous shot..Enjoy!

Comment

Nice! Could you try to take a close-up of the belt buckle the man on the left wears so we might be able to see whether he is a heer or ss soldier?

Thanks!

Fritz

Comment

Nice! Could you try to take a close-up of the belt buckle the man on the left wears so we might be able to see whether he is a heer or ss soldier?

Thanks!

Fritz
                      Sorry Fritz,I tryed a few methods of enlarging of this buckle ,but the picture is not sharp enough to see it ,dont dare to say if SS or WH.You can try it ,just copy a shot and use some good soft. I do not think it will help anyway. Maybe to enlarge cap insignia? I leave it more experienced mates to do it.
                      Best
                      P.

Comment

Photos to die for! Stunning!

Comment

Dear friends , some more shots to die for...Any comments welcome!

All in Eastern Bohemia,one small town,May 45.

Enjoy and DONT COPY

Petr.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X