Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ anti-American, anti-Jewish film

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows what this is. If there's some sort of reference on them and how much one of these bad boys are worth. The is still in there I looked at it when I bought it and it's definently anti-American and Anti-Jewish. Any info would help.

Kenneth

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Wow nice. I would be really interessted in seeing the material.
            Is there a name of the propaganda when you start watching it?

The writings on the package says translated "Strip for the education in the HJ"

So it was something for the HJ School. I guess it's worth alot.

Regards

Comment

It looks like a 35 mm filmstrip that is supposed to be shown with a filmstrip projector. For the younger members who visit here, these were classroom instructional tools widely used in European and American classrooms - especially at primary and elementary level - from the 1920's until about 25 years ago. You would need a filmstrip projector to view it, although I suppose you could cut it up and treat each frame as a 35 mm slide for scanning into your computer.

--Larry

Comment

Hey that was modern tecnology in my day. What ever you do, don't cut it up. You will destroy the value.
                Jeff

Comment

Hi

No worries, I would never cut it up. I will find a way to post the pics in the film and when I do I will post them ASAP. Does anyone know where I could find some kind of price for one of these and any additional info.

thanks
                  Kenneth

Comment

Cant Wait To See The Photos

I Would Refer To An Expert Before Messing With The Film!!

Comment

I siimply Googled the term, film strip projector, and found a used one on Picavenue for under 30 usd. It would be worth it to purchase this unit to view your film strip.

As an aside, I can't believe someone on this site would posit the suggestion to cut the film strip up to view it. What must one be thinking???

Good luck,

Ramon

Comment

As an aside, I can't believe someone on this site would posit the suggestion to cut the film strip up to view it. What must one be thinking???
                        I said, "I suppose". It would be a matter of how badly the owner might want to view it. Who knows it's value? The FS could be worth $30.00 or $3,000.00. My statement was posed as a reluctant alternative possibility. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

I owned a video production company until I retired . We used to routinely transfer film,pictures,slides etc. to video and dvd. This can be done inexpensively by any shop in your area that offers these services. That IMO would be the way to go.
                          Jim

Comment

Hi

So I scanned the film with a flat bed scanner and this is what I got. The Vet I bought this from had some sort of box with a light in it and plexy glass on top so we could look at it before I bought. Although the scans did not come out well the film is pristine. I hope you enjoy.

thanks
                            Kenneth
                            Attached Files

Comment

a

a
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X