Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the shoulderboard device a P for panzerjaeger ?
    I tend to think the unidentified cuff is actually an Afrika cufftitle. Colour looks spot on for Afrika and logically it makes good sense.

Comment

Philip,

I looked closely through my lupe and it does not look anything like a P which I would normally spot right away. In reference to the HG photo I assumed right away that it was an AFRIKA cufftitle but I looked a bit closer and I didn't see any of the features...lettering & palms that you would see on that CT....maybe it is so distorted due to movement that it cannot be seen properly. Bill

Originally posted by milcollector View Post
      is the shoulderboard device a P for panzerjaeger ?
      I tend to think the unidentified cuff is actually an Afrika cufftitle. Colour looks spot on for Afrika and logically it makes good sense.

Comment

Here is the last one of my new arrivals from last week. A nice shot of a Panzer IV and it's crew.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice PzIV crew pose and a little different. Usually they are in front of the tank or else hanging out of all the hatches.

Comment

Thanks...hard to find good Panzer shots these days without SUDEK13's little band of subversives buying them all up.
            Got something totally different in the mail today...a nice Flieger potrait. Bill
            Attached Files

Comment

I just got this photo in today!! ME 109 Fighter Ace Adolf Galland.
              Attached Files

Comment

Got a couple of new photos in today that I like to share...first is a nice StuG crewman portrait.
                Attached Files

Comment

A nice camo helmet portrait shot
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here is a nice marriage portrait that showed up in the post box this afternoon.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Got this photo in today
                      Attached Files

Comment

another from the same Flak NCO
                        Attached Files

Comment

one more!
                          Attached Files

Comment

In colour
                            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Terry,

Nice photos! Even though Opa is no longer Military. Here is a photo that came in over the weekend and I couldn't post because the server was down. A DAK Panzergrenadier
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X