X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
    Joachim,

Thanks...hard to see and say if that is a P38...not much is showing.
    Mr Petz,

That is true. The part visible just struck me as the more rectangular, flattened magazine clip and lower gip part of the P38 -as opposed to the more rounded one of the Luger. Never the less very nice photo. =)

Comment

Picked up a few new pics today a the LaGleize Open Air market.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by W Petz; 06-17-2007, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
        Last edited by W Petz; 06-17-2007, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
          Last edited by W Petz; 06-17-2007, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Attached Files
            Last edited by W Petz; 06-17-2007, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Bill in reference to your post #268 look at this auction of, in my opinion doubtful photos. It shows at the bottom a photo, though a bit different from yours of the same fellows and kettenrad.
                    The other photos in this auction look familuar as well so I highly skeptical.

http://cgi.ebay.com/115-PHOTOS-ONE-G...QQcmdZViewItem

Mike

Comment

Mike,

I'm not sure if my photo came from the same seller.....let me do a search and I will get back to you. I know this seller and never had any problems with him in the past.....but I also knew another seller who unknowingly was selling very good reenactor photos done in the old style. It fooled some folks if you didn't notice the mixture of vehicles (allied & German) and the nice clean & pressed combat uniforms they were wearing. That seller immediately pulled the pics after I made him aware of what they truly were. Bill

Originally posted by R MICHAEL View Post
                      Bill in reference to your post #268 look at this auction of, in my opinion doubtful photos. It shows at the bottom a photo, though a bit different from yours of the same fellows and kettenrad.
                      The other photos in this auction look familuar as well so I highly skeptical.

http://cgi.ebay.com/115-PHOTOS-ONE-G...QQcmdZViewItem

Mike

Comment

Here are some more recent photo pickup's
                        Attached Files

Comment

In Tropical Uniform
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by W Petz; 06-18-2007, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Winter Camo in Russia!!
                            Attached Files

Comment

I too have had no problems from this seller but everyone can get fooled from time to time. They are some high quality images so makes it more likely the possilbility.

Take care!

Mike
                              Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                              Mike,

I'm not sure if my photo came from the same seller.....let me do a search and I will get back to you. I know this seller and never had any problems with him in the past.....but I also knew another seller who unknowingly was selling very good reenactor photos done in the old style. It fooled some folks if you didn't notice the mixture of vehicles (allied & German) and the nice clean & pressed combat uniforms they were wearing. That seller immediately pulled the pics after I made him aware of what they truly were. Bill

Comment

My first photo pick up in a while. Nice portrait of a portly officer
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 40 users online. 0 members and 40 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X