Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Feldwebel

[ATTACH]1014323[/ATTACH]

Comment

Bruce,

Thanks for posting more of your Gebj photos.

Larry,

Thanks for the ID of those boards...you got there before I was able to answer. I've been in the back garden pulling weeds all day...my back is killing me

Here are a few more pics....Flonheim#98
          Attached Files

Comment

Flonheim#99
            Attached Files

Comment

Flonheim#100
              Attached Files

Comment

Flonheim#101
                Attached Files

Comment

Flonheim#102
                  Attached Files

Comment

Germany is the best Place! I obtained them from many different sources in Germany...friends, flea markets, Military shows and Ebay...also shows in Belgium (Ciney, Arlon, LaGleize). Cheers! - Bill

Here are a few more! #1176

Originally posted by bikerboyzx6r
                    Hi Bill, blimey, where do you find such great quality studio portraits!?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Edward,

You haven't seen all what I have....I still have plenty to post. I enjoy collecting the standard Infantry studio just as much as some of the special protraits. I too started a long time ago at the flea markets in Germany when it cost me 50 pfennigs to a mark for portraits. Sadly those days are over.
                              I was watching and doing a little bidding for some pics in that LW SP Group. I managed to pick up a few photos. I don't get caught up in the bidding fever like many others do. I set my price that I'm willing to pay .... you win some you lose some. 500 Euros was way too much for 5 studio shots but that is Ebay. I keep plugging on making my deals and happy to do it.

Here are a few more portraits from a small military show at Flonheim, Germany #103

Originally posted by Edward
                              Bill, you have an excellent collection. Just out of curiosity when will you have enough studio portraits of the same basic types such as Heer enlisted soldiers wearing plain waffenrocks? Not that these cannot be interesting too, but I reached a saturation point years ago and said enough was enough of those. I then started collecting the harder to get studio shots. Now days I just sit back and watch the bid battle drama on German eBay between collectors for studio portraits. Just yesterday a large set of photos which looked to have come from an album to a man in a NSKK/Sp outfit supporting the Lw in Italy sold big. At least one collector Sitzkreig spent close to Eur 500 for just 5 nice studio shots. Glad I bought similar content in Germany years ago for about 1 DM, or even 50 Phenning a photo back then!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Flonheim#104
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 65 users online. 0 members and 65 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X