No announcement yet.

Knights Cross Recipients Who Are Still Living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is from 2005 but I'm quite sure it hasn't been posted (I've made a name search).

Major Harry Schlingmann
    * 05.03.1915 Veltenhof, Krs. Braunschweig
    + 16.11.2005
    RK: 14.02.1944 als Hptm u. Kommandeur PiBtl 112

Source: http://www.das-ritterkreuz.de/index_...rd=schlingmann

Best,

KAISER

Comment

Hi

Leutnant Heinrich TIMPE

Chef 1 / SturmGeschBrig 300

R.K. 7.05.1945

is still alive.

Phil.

Comment

?
        Last edited by fourthmo; 05-24-2009, 06:33 AM.

Comment

?
          Last edited by fourthmo; 05-24-2009, 06:37 AM.

Comment

/
            Last edited by fourthmo; 05-24-2009, 06:37 AM.

Comment

would you like to have your adres spread out on the net?

Comment

I haven't given out such info in 30 years. Privacy is just that, especially at the age they are at. I see to many make an idiot of themselves and it reflects back to the one who gave contact information. And yes, the days are gone basically. It's 2009, check the average birth year of any WWII combat vet.

Buy on e-bay, saves anger and frustration. $10-$15 is what I always sent with letters for postage and time and many sell in that range.

Comment

/
                  Last edited by fourthmo; 05-24-2009, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Last edited by fourthmo; 05-24-2009, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Last edited by SiMä; 05-23-2009, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fourthmo View Post
                        NO!! I would have expected to get it through PRIVATE MESSAGE! THANK YOU!!! Your reply is EXACTLY what I'm talking about! Please excuse my angry reply!!!!

I spend hours doing research,I wrote dozens of letters,it is costing me a lot of time and money,but I try and I find !
                        So get on the forum and ask for addresses,it is very easy !!
                        Take your time ,research on the net ,in the German phone book and you will find !

Comment

SiMä

I sincerely apologize, but I feel shunned from the forum! I really do appreciate your understanding ,but i feel that I have been treated badly and with resentment.

Comment

ardennes1944

I tried asking on the Forum and I have searched the internet to no avail. I also want to thank you for your reply.

Comment

Georg LE COUTRE has passed away in january this year, but I just noticed he is still on the list...
                              When was the last update????

Comment

You seriously think that any of the researchers here are going to give you any addresses to eldery German veterans after this rant !!! I have written to over 800 RKT's and other Germans vets and have the address of every living RKT but the chances of me giving one address to you are nil you rude and ignorant man,

Originally posted by fourthmo View Post
                                OK! I need to say this before I remove myself from this forum! I just wanted to collect some historical autographs! THATS ALL!!! But I have noticed something while reading some of your POSTS. You people talk about these men like they are innocent participants in a very ugly war! Some of them have KILLED innocent men,women and children in the name of Adolf Hitler and some do not have any regret over their participation in such atrocities! So maybe it is just as well that I don't get your help. I know in your hypocritical way you will all say I'm glad he's gone from OUR FORUM! And that is FINE WITH ME!!!! Also to any Americans on here , don't forget what the NAZI'S did to us Dec. 17, 1944 - Massacre at Malmedy!! Oh ya! Real nice guy's! ADIOS!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X