Luftschutz medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKAND View Post
    Hi, guys! As everyone knows, Luftschutz medals made of zinc or alu. Here I found an tombak example that is positioned as the original.
    Any opinions?
    Hi Alex,

I agree with Tom D. That medal from eMedals is an original lightweight example. It is essentially aluminum, jacketed by a thin layer of copper. I don't know why eMedals lists it as a heavy version, though. Cupal is not heavy.

Best regards,
    Tom
    Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Tom & Tom, thanks. Possible mistake in the description on eMedals.

Comment

Guys, Is there anyone who has 100% original ribbon for luftschutz medal? Please PM if you have one in good condition and for reasonable price. Only EU !
        Thanks in advance
        Alex.

Comment

Originally posted by SKAND View Post
          Guys, Is there anyone who has 100% original ribbon for luftschutz medal? Please PM if you have one in good condition and for reasonable price. Only EU !
          Thanks in advance
          Alex.
          Alex,

If you aren't able to get an original ribbon I have some good reproduction ribbon here.

Best
          Pierce

Comment

Originally posted by luftkrieg View Post
            Alex,

If you aren't able to get an original ribbon I have some good reproduction ribbon here.

Best
            Pierce
            Hi, Pierce! Thanks, but If you're watching discussion you find out that I already have one repro ribbon. So I need original

Comment

I have this original ribbon Alex if you would be interested. It came with a zinc medal, but the little zinc eyelet was brittle and broke

Tom
              Attached Files
              If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
              [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
              Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 26 users online. 0 members and 26 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X