The Marshals Baton Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zooming on the photo and baton.

(Photo credits to "German War Booty: A Study in Photographs", by Thomas Johnson)
    Attached Files

Comment

A unique baton given to Hermann Göring by Italo Balbo.

(Photo credits to "German War Booty: A Study in Photographs", by Thomas Johnson)
      Attached Files

Comment

A great quality picture of the ceremony to Generalfeldmarschall Ewald von Kleist, February 1st, 1943.

Attached Files

Comment

Zoom on Kleist's baton.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
            Interimstab of Generalfeldmarschall Ferdinand Schörner, now in a private collection.

(Photo credits to "Mythos Marschallstab")
            This type has always been my favorite !!!!! Tom

Comment

Most interesting!

Comment

The Marschallstab of GFM Karl von Bülow (1846 - 1921)
                Attached Files

Comment

Interesting photos from the period of the First World War, Austro-Hungarian marshal's batons:

1. Emperor Karl I with his marshal's baton.

2. Emperor Karl I and Archduke Friedrich with their marshal's batons.

3. Eduard von Böhm-Ermolli with service baton and Archduke Friedrich with marshal's baton.

4. Baton of Emperor Karl I.

5. Baton of Archduke Friedrich.

6. Emperor Wilhelm II with Austro-Hungarian service baton.

7. Eduard von Böhm-Ermolli with service baton.

Comment

Great photos of my favourite Austrian General, von Böhm-Ermolli.

Kind regards
                    Pierce

Comment

Another photos of Austro-Hungarian service baton.

Archduke Joseph August, interwar period.

Comment

Edda used it as a rolling pin

Comment

Emperor Wilhelm II and George V with their Prussian marchal's batons, 1913:

Comment

An amazing shot, just before it all blew up in 14.

Comment

More great pic's !!!!! Tom

Comment

Another selection of various photos and pictures.

1. Crown Prince Frederick William, later Friedrich III.

This portrait worked by Anton von Werner.

2. Wilheim I. Portrait worked by Franz Xaver Winterhalter.

Now his marshal's baton is stored in West Point Museum.

3. Carol I of Romania with Prussian Marschal's baton, 1909.

4. Prussian Marschal's baton of Prince Arthur of Great Britain, 1906.

5. Helmuth von Moltke the Elder in Russian Field Marshal's uniform with his first (usual) Prussian Marschal's baton. Portrait worked by Anton von Werner.

6. Prince Leopold of Bavaria and Crown Prince Rupprecht of Bavaria with their Bavarian Marschal's batons.

7. Baton of Ferdinand I of Bulgaria.

Field Marshal Ceremony, 1916.

Wilhelm II, Ferdinand I with Marschal's baton and August von Mackensen with service baton of Ferdinand I.

Wilhelm II and Ferdinand I with their Prussian Marschal's batons, 1917.

Bulgarian and Prussian Marschal's batons of Ferdinand I.

Ferdinand I with Austro-Hungarian service baton.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 11 users online. 0 members and 11 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X