• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be these 2 Rundstedt's grandsons.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chen View Post
      Che, those 2 photos were already posted years ago in this same thread. That's why I quoted the original post.

It wouldn't kill you taking the time to look, instead of reposting

Comment

Yes, both of them came over.
        Very, very special. And great men also.

Comment

The first German general to get his baton during the Third Reich: Generalfeldmarschall Werner von Blomberg.

As stated in one of the earlier posts, this baton's shaft had a light blue velvet covering material (different to the ones awarded in 1940, with red velvet) and it's now in the National Museum of American History in Washington, DC.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
            Che, those 2 photos were already posted years ago in this same thread. That's why I quoted the original post.

It wouldn't kill you taking the time to look, instead of reposting
            I remembered these photos from before, but I really have better things to do than go through 40 plus pages of multiple posts, now numbering over 600, looking for it. I'm glad they were reposted. If you are going to refer to an earlier post, try posting which post number it is so it will make it easier for people to go back and find it.

Steve
            ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Sherlock View Post
              I remembered these photos from before, but I really have better things to do than go through 40 plus pages of multiple posts, now numbering over 600, looking for it. I'm glad they were reposted. If you are going to refer to an earlier post, try posting which post number it is so it will make it easier for people to go back and find it.
              The "search" option in the thread helps you, so you don't have to go through 40 pages...

Comment

Steve

Comment

The "search" option in the thread helps you, so you don't have to go through 40 pages...
                  Still, in such a long thread, it's common sense when referring to an earlier post, to indicate the post number. Saves the problem of having to search.

Steve
                  ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

Comment

Still, in such a long thread, it's common sense when referring to an earlier post, to indicate the post number. Saves the problem of having to search.
                    Ok, but it's better not to repeat the same photos over again and again. That's my point

Comment

Ok, but it's better not to repeat the same photos over again and again. That's my point
                      And my point is that had you included the post number where these pictures of
                      the grandchildren with the baton, it would not have been necessary for Chen to repost the pictures you posted years ago.

Steve

Comment

the grandchildren with the baton, it would not have been necessary for Chen to repost the pictures you posted years ago.

Steve

Comment

Baton award ceremony, 19.07.1940.

AH presentes the Marschallstab to Generalfeldmarschall Erwin von Witzleben, while Rudolf Schmundt holds the baton case.
                          Attached Files

Comment

As far as i see, Sepp do all the work, then you can take a few Minutes from your so important Time and search what you are looking for and not make mimimimi for nothing......

Steve
                            WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Try " Search" to see if it works.

Comment

Try " Search" to see if it works.
                                I used "search" option within the thread. No problem
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X