• Show
Clear All

Works perfect fine

Originally posted by chen View Post
    Try " Search" to see if it works.
    WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Großadmiral Erich Raeder during the funeral of Vizeadmiral Lothar von Arnauld de la Perière, February 1941.
      Attached Files

Comment

Generalfeldmarschall Hermann Göring and Generalmajor Wolfram von Richthofen during the Condor Legion parade (31.5.1939)
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm just blown away by all these pictures,its amazing how with the advent of the internet you get to see things that otherwise would have stayed hidden in peoples houses forever,thank you much to everybody that has shared all these incredible images.

Comment

Were the batons privately purchased by the recipients or paid for by the state? If they were provided by the state did the recipients have any say on the design?

Comment

I believe the answers are yes and no on your questions, Batons were a symbol of authority for fieldmarshalls and they were awarded by Hitler so that would signify estate and being that they were awarded i doubt they would have had any saying in their construction.

Comment

Originally posted by dntlss View Post
                I believe the answers are yes and no on your questions, Batons were a symbol of authority for fieldmarshalls and they were awarded by Hitler so that would signify estate and being that they were awarded i doubt they would have had any saying in their construction.
                Interesting! Many thanks

Comment

A rare color photo of GFM von Blomberg's baton, showing the distinctive light-blue velvet.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Interim on the table in huge size.
                    Recieved this in the 80´s, I knew one person who was neighbour to Milch.
                    And he has given this to him as well some signed letters and Photos from Milch himself.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                      And he has given this to him as well some signed letters and Photos from Milch himself.
                      Very nice Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                        Thanks for the add Robert. It's a known photo, and it was posted some pages back: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...&postcount=606

Nevertheless, great story and zoom on the interim

Comment

A recent photo of the Marschallstab of Hugo Sperrle, featured in an article written in the Hamburger Morgenpost.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Luft. field marshal baton is even more rare than Army one.

Comment

OK, 2 cups of coffee and 45 minutes later, I have gone through this wonderful thread. With the Mythos book, it's a great reference. NOWHWERE have I seen a color photo of Goering's Reichsmarschall Interimsstab. Nowhere. What color was the cap? Platinum or gold?
                              Where is it now?
                              Does anyone have a color photo?

Comment

Does anyone know if Schoerner got his formal Marshalstab or just the Interimsstab?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 15 users online. 0 members and 15 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X