Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

17, the sheet on the right is loose in the catalog. The sheet on the left is an insert to the catalog binding.
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Well done!

Nice to see some very unusual miniatures there..............like the Wehrmacht Long Service pins with the eagles attached above them, on page 18.

Also good to see the Iron Crescent. I always thought that the 'BB&Co' was Boerger, and this seems to bear that out, given that there doesn't seem to be any 'Beco'-marked Turkish Stars.

Comment

Address

Someone wanted to know the specific address. This is from the 1941 Berlin Phonebook, it indicates this address was for the factory itself. I would bet you there are postcards of the factory.
                Attached Files

Comment

For a split second there, I thought they had email in 1941.

Comment

Abkurtzung

Indeed the word "Email" is German for enamel, the abreviations translated " Enamel and Metal Goods Factory".

Comment

Close-ups

I noticed some of the images are hard to see. If people would like closer scans of anything please et me know. I will be out of the Country July-August.

Comment

Great catalog
                        I am curious-which awards did Beco actually produce? I have a HK
                        that is marked BB&CO but I not remember hearing of a Beco
                        pilots badge. What about EKs?

Comment

Oh to have those prices today! Thanks for posting this. It is a great resource. Steve

Comment

Here's 2 minesweepers and I've seen photos of halbmund/Gallipoli Star and destroyer; and supposedly a sub-badge is around.

I wouldn't be surprised to see some of these other pieces unmarked or with some other code.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=16398

Tony
                            Last edited by entasis; 06-26-2007, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhodgson View Post
                              I noticed some of the images are hard to see. If people would like closer scans of anything please et me know. I will be out of the Country July-August.
                              Thanks for posting. Can you please do a close up of the WW1 Navy wound badge?
                              pseudo-expert

Comment

Beco

Hello,
                                Very interesting stuff (and I agree about the prices ). I too am looking for one of their Minesweeper badges.

Regards,
                                Jody

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X