X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unusual to see a smaller aircraft (Storch?) towing a DFS 230 Glider
    Attached Files
    Last edited by W Petz; 08-15-2014, 10:19 PM.

Comment

DFS 230 tug

Hi Bill,

That is a Hs 126 towing the DFS 230. They were a very common tug.

Cheers,

George.

Comment

...nothing to do with this thread...

Dear Mr Petz,

I have been trying to PM you about a book project, but you seem to have "exceeded (your) stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until (you) clear some space."
        I would be very interested to get in contact with you - you can PM or mail me.
        Thanks in advance.

Best regards
        Karl

Comment

Hello Karl,

I've cleared some old PM's. I've been busy since June renovating a home I purchased in Tombstone Arizona so I haven't really had much time with collecting as I'm spending much of my money and time on numerous projects in my new home.

Regards from Texas as I just arrived back from Arizona.

Bill

Originally posted by Dr Bison View Post
          Dear Mr Petz,

I have been trying to PM you about a book project, but you seem to have "exceeded (your) stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until (you) clear some space."
          I would be very interested to get in contact with you - you can PM or mail me.
          Thanks in advance.

Best regards
          Karl

Comment

Sep14 - FJ's in Italy 1944
            Attached Files

Comment

Outstanding photos #'s 2820 and #2836. Love seeing the Italian camo field made smocks/etc. So interesting to me. Excellent pick ups Bill. Ive been away and it has been a treat to come back and see all of your gems

ID'ed FJ w/ Cloth badge
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey Bill,

Great FJ Portrait....You were missed! I hope you weren't behind bars! !

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                  Hey Bill,

Great FJ Portrait....You were missed! I hope you weren't behind bars! !
                  haha thanks Bill, and no no, none of that. going through a 10 yr relationship separation! Just as bad, trust me
                  Attached Files

Comment

Amazing thread ! I would like to share my pictures too:

Comment

Helbe...Welcome to this thread and thank you for sharing you photo. Too bad the photo is not larger as it would be nice to see more detail.

Originally posted by Helbe View Post
                      Amazing thread ! I would like to share my pictures too:

Comment

I know the feeling...been there my friend. Nice Tropical uniform pic!

Originally posted by 12thPanzer View Post
                        haha thanks Bill, and no no, none of that. going through a 10 yr relationship separation! Just as bad, trust me

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
                          Helbe...Welcome to this thread and thank you for sharing you photo. Too bad the photo is not larger as it would be nice to see more detail.
                          Thank you W Petz.
                          After clicking on the thumbnail you can download a bigger version of the picture, then you'll be able to see some detail. For example, eagle can be seen on the first guy on the left. I think all the guys wear the green step in (M38/40) pattern smock. Am I right ?

Comment

I agree they are wearing the green step-in smocks and also a FJ Pak35/36 section as one of the FJ has the tow/pull strap over his shoulder.

Originally posted by Helbe View Post
                            Thank you W Petz.
                            After clicking on the thumbnail you can download a bigger version of the picture, then you'll be able to see some detail. For example, eagle can be seen on the first guy on the left. I think all the guys wear the green step in (M38/40) pattern smock. Am I right ?

Comment

Sep14 - FJ Portrait - 1
                              Attached Files

Comment

realy nice photo

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 20 users online. 0 members and 20 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X