CollectorToCollector

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is another one taken in Afrika!
    Attached Files

Comment

Here is my first fallschirmjäger photo, hope you like it.

Regards
      Andreas
      Attached Files
      Looking for luftwaffe pilot/aircrew portrait photos with flight equipment.

Comment

Hello Andreas,

Welcome to this thread. Very nice and clear shot of some FJ's. Thanks for sharing - Bill

Here are a few new pics of FJ's that I just received. A few FJ posing in front of a downed Russian plane.
        Attached Files

Comment

FJ wearing a Field made Italian Camo jacket

Comment

FJ who just attended or will be attending a funeral service

Comment

what happened to this tank?
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys

Have just found time to sit and go through this thread. Fantastic, some great photos and interesting stories. i dont have any fj photos as yet but i do have one picture of a luftwaffe guy (i think possibly ground troops as his collor tabs dont look yellow to me ) It was in a small collection of peices i bought including some googles. It was in one of the goggles' tins. i will scan onto my computer and possibly Willi, Eric or Simon will post it for me.

He is an unterofficer in full dress long coat with dagger, taken on a snowy day.

I let you know when i have scanned it on.

cheers

Lee

Comment

C. Fischer,

It appears to be a knocked out and captured British tank in Africa with German Troops sitting on top posing for a pic for back home!! Nice pic!!

Lee,

Looking forward to seeing a LWFD pic but you might want to post it under the photos, documents forum since the theme of this thread is Fallschirmjaeger pics.

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz
                    C. Fischer,

It appears to be a knocked out and captured British tank in Africa with German Troops sitting on top posing for a pic for back home!! Nice pic!!
                    German FJ Troops
                    Attached Files

Comment

C,

Great photo!! Thanks for sharing! I picked up two recent photos of FJ's doings some winter ski training.

Comment

Winter ski training #2

Comment

From my latest GJ group. The grave of Gefr. Wilhelm Zentgraf of FJR1 taken only a few days after his death on 29th May 1940 in the mountains around Narvik. He now lies in the soldatenfriedhof at Narvik next to 1 473 of his comrades.

Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Guys great photos you have been posting here, sorry for the long gap between postings but things have not been doing too well. But here's wishing everyone a great 05.

Here's a few snaps to keep the thread ticking over until I get a bit more time to scan a few things......

A nice informal snap of a decorated FJ
                            Attached Files
                            Regards
                            Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

I thought this was a nice shot of harness and chute
                              Attached Files
                              Regards
                              Si

Comment

Another photoafter landing, your help will be required on this one.....
                                Attached Files
                                Regards
                                Si

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 7 users online. 0 members and 7 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X