CEJ Books

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'll show you mine, if you show me yours...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more of General Ramcke
    Attached Files

Comment

again another of Gen Ramcke

Comment

once again one more of Gen Ramcke

Comment

and the last one of Gen Ramcke walking on the beach in the distance but FJ Guard ever alert!!

Comment

Well, last pictures are belonging to a serie which has been taken by a PK.

Are they original PK ones or repros ?

Jean-Yves

Comment

JYN,

They are the original PK series photos. Oscar said you had some in your book. I noticed that no one else posted the series on this thread so I decided to post them myself. Bill

Comment

Giday everyone,

I note with interest that Ramcke has been withdrawn from Africa but has not bothered to remove the Luftwaffe version of the AFIKA cuff title from the right sleeve of his tunic!

All the best,

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz
                  Hi Oscar,

Thanks for the detailed information I do have more pics from the same location which I will post here. I'm not to old to learn from a teacher!! Always nice to share information with others. Here are more pics of General Ramcke doing an inspection trip to the 2nd FJD in Brittany.
                  Will, thanks for the photos and your kind words. Anyway, the teacher is trying to become a good student learning from you...
                  Best regards. Óscar

Comment

Hello Oscar,

It's nice to know I'm helping others with the sharing of what I have and know. I think we constantly learn from each other and thats good. Yhanks for your important contributions to this thread. Bill

I feel in the mood to post some pics even though no one else is!!! Here are some pics of FJ in Italy!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

FJ in italy 2
                      Attached Files

Comment

FJ in Italy 3

Comment

FJ in Italy 4

Comment

FJ in Italy 5

Comment

FJ in Italy 6

Comment

I will posting fairly soon some somber and sad FJ Gravemarker pics of members of FJR 3 on Kreta!! I would like to see some other pics posted first before I do so...Come on Gents!! Ready POST!!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X