• Show
Clear All

front
    Attached Files

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Deumer Para Badge

Hi IVAN,

The last Deumer you posted photos of is very similar to an early Juncker. Compare it to the one Jos posted on another thread.
      Best,
      John
      Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Lovely badges Ivan, the second one has an especially nice eagle, Somethig like this I´m looking for. And thanks for another 2 pics. for the archives.
        LOOKING FOR ALL ITEMS CONNECTED TO HERBERT SCHOB.

Comment

Skip,

Prosper,thanks for the lecture,I appreciate your comments, I,ve also been collecting for a few years and I had actually noticed that this could be a copy, I just wanted to show all the other poor sobs out there what sort of quality fakes around.
          I realised that you had not been fooled by this badge. What I said was also for all the other poor SOBs too, who might buy such a badge. I am sorry if it seemed as though I was lecturing you! Totally unintentional.

There are some treasures coming out of hiding in this thread, aren't there? What a beautiful selection of Deumer and Juncker (and Deumer-Juncker?) LWPBs!

PK

Comment

Hi Wespennest,
            In regards to the off center eagle I mentioned in an earlier post on this thread, I was referring to the Parachutists Qualification Badge in particular, not all Luftwaffe badges. This is the Fallschirmjager forum,so I took it for granted that the members would know I was talking about the Para Badge. If I was not clear in that respect, I do apologize! The Pilot's Badges I own all have off center eagles. My point was you really don't see Para Eagles on original Para badges THAT FAR off center as the reproduction badge has at the beginning of this thread.
            ERIC

Comment

Hi Prosper,
              no offence taken. I´ve read a lot of your threads and have always found them to be both funny and informative.
              I must say this thread has been really excellent for my "buy "decisions in the future.
              LOOKING FOR ALL ITEMS CONNECTED TO HERBERT SCHOB.

Comment

Posted for Jacques C.
                This one should be a good one
                Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

Reverse
                  Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X