No announcement yet.

Convolut CCC Gold very nice and rare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one incredible Soldbuch from an extraordinary man!

I would rather write about this original and absolute amazing document from a brave man who fought throughout the war, achieving the rare CCC in silver and was lucky enough to survive it.

But here I am, caught up in this lengthy explanation why the CCC-Gold entry is a forgery.

Some greedy hand (and I know it was not Thomas) almost destroyed this historical document.

Still an amazing Soldbuch even with this dumb, silly and unnecessary addition of a fake CCC-Gold award entry.

Last edited by naxos; 08-01-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

@Naxos I got this soldbook for a long time for nothing ( I don´t must pay anything )

I got it from a friend and the got directley from the widow for nothing too !!!

I see the points that you show and accept that , I have no idea why a faker fake a soldbook without to got money for it ???

The widow giving my friend for nothing and he give me for nothing , yet I give the soldbook my friend back and he will hold in his collection

I don´t know why the Gäde signature was under the CCC gold , maybe the soldier self make the signatute for to got more pension after the war ???

I collecting a long time and I see a many fake books over this time but all was made for to got more money , this was here not the reason so why any fake this book when he not got money for it ???

Regards Thomas

Comment

Thomas, it’s not always money that motivates a person to falsify a document sometimes it is the show-off factor (Angeberei).
        I don’t think it was Weinland himself though, no need for him to boast his already astonishing record and I’m sure he would not have made the mistake signing it "Gäde".

Comment

Originally posted by walter1010de View Post
          ...why should a CO of a Division sign an award entry in a SB?
          Usually this was done by subordinate officers like the Company Commander etc.
          Maybe the Division CO signed the CCC award document but most likely not the entry in the SB.
          So why is it that important to draw all attention to the COs of the 719. Div?

As stated in the SB: ...verliehen durch... means ...awarded by.

A KC entry in a SB is also never signed by Burgdorf, Maisel or others...

I see that this CCC Gold entry is questionable but not for the reason that the entry of the award was not signed by the "right" General...
          I have an example of a Heer officers Soldbuch with a late-war award entry signed by a Division General.

Comment

Interesting discussion. If i'm correct his Entlassungsbescheid posted here is signed on 30-4-1945 by Major Krebs. Batt. Commander. This same Major also signed the CCC in silver in his soldbuch on 20-4-1945 ten days before he got his Entlassungsbescheid. Why should another officer sign his CCC in Gold entry if Major Krebs and the soldbuch owner were apperently still in contact. Was it not legit for Krebs to sign this higher award entry 2 days after he signed his CCC in silver award entry?

Regards

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by Erwin L View Post
              ...Why should another officer sign his CCC in Gold entry if Major Krebs and the soldbuch owner were apperently still in contact. Was it not legit for Krebs to sign this higher award entry 2 days after he signed his CCC in silver award entry?

Regards

Erwin
              Well, there are lots of "maybes"... One is: Maybe the CCC in Gold was awarded at the HQ of the InfDiv by the Div CO and a officer of the HQ staff immediately signed the award in the SB?

And: If the original owner of the SB wanted to pimp his SB: Why didn't he also enter the German Cross in Gold? Why "only" the CCC in Gold?

I still do not believe that the CCC Gold entry in this SB is crap. But it is questionable and to do more research on it is impossible...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X