X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They copy everything!!!

Everything , everything is copied, now also Gudowsky´s Soldbuch
    Attached Files

The above was a reply to a thread already, but I thought it deserved it's own thread!!!

/Ian
    Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Thanks Ian,

I wonder what is the Name on WAF of these Idiot Scumbags!!!Dirty Loosers!!

Comment

Who is selling this "new" Soldbuch?
        Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JUNGCO View Post
          Who is selling this "new" Soldbuch?
          Jeff
          Not sure who he is but he appears to be from the Czech Republic!

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jewison View Post
            Not sure who he is but he appears to be from the Czech Republic!
            Or Slovakia?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniele C View Post
              Or Slovakia?
              it is listed for sale in Czech internet auction.

Comment

As I stated in Daniele C's original thread, in all probability, this "custom" Gudowsky Soldbuch was (unfortunately) a direct result of the original Soldbuch being posted here on the WAF.

Posting scans of anything (especially higher end KL paper) on the WAF is really a "Catch 22" situation...in this case, the end result of posting Gudowsky in good faith has been the spawning of another Turd for the *hitpool....

"Hundestaffel"
                Last edited by Hundestaffel; 01-10-2010, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Here is the link if anyone is interested. It's currently at 1,175 Kc (about $65)

soldbuch totenkopf waffen XX soldbook (880158550) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

Comment

The link is actually in the first thread Barry, however at $65 I would imagine it is not being sold as original?!?!!?

/Ian

Comment

Didn't see that at the top Ian - you're always five steps ahead of me. It does make you wonder who would even bid $65 on it.

Comment

Its the principal of the thing fellows, you are missing the implications here.

Who knows what other stuff these scum bags are pulling under the WAF's owners noses.

These type of things can make members not trust the forum for allowing such goings on.

I wonder What sebastian bianchi will say about it, and the use of our trusted information by the people with capacity to either improve fakes, from our own archives, or sell others photos for profit illegally, ect.

The forum supposedly takes our rights away to our own photos.(not sure its legally true, as its never been tested in the supreme court yet)..and.... since we allegedly lose our photo rights supposedly to the forum when items are posted. Shouldn't the forum be the one to protect the intellectual property we share with them, or allow us to share the rights to not lose those rights till they figure out how to stop this illegal hijacking perminantly, and be more proactive.

He should contact the cz auction, and have it quashed, and the identity, and address of the seller be posted to shame the individual publicly. I am sure they would want to know about it. Anybody else have any ideas?

Comment

Really incredible what such idiots try to do....unbelievable....

Comment

Note: This Aukro(Allegro) member, which sold this Soldbuch , is registered at the Czech auction server, but Senica city is in Slovakia. He send items from Slovakia...

Comment

I believe many here from there... know who is doing it, and possibly are in league with one another. So i dont trust even where people say they are from as addresses.Besides how can a guy from new york city not speak english or write it well enough...i see this all the time..id say 45% of the people listed here never speak, and are scammers... i still think many from new york and other american cities are really in other countrys. Is there a way to verify an isp address, and then trace for the same address on the waf.

I think foreign members should be investigated before allowing them for free on this site. Or just bann them all except for the usa and canada, and england.(verified) Most of these other countrys use the forum to "test "their fakes. (china ,germany, france, cz slovenia, poland especially, so maybe all should be restricted.(especially communist countrys) As i said even the german sellers of nazi items use american servers to sell their items due to increasing problems in their countrys laws regardless what germans argue here about legality disinformation.

They should not be able to access posts photos, but if they want to sell things, and we have a middle man set up for them to send items to prior,allow them to view e stand and the buyers send the money to the middle man also (who is bonded thru the forum)to be sure both parties are on the up and up, when the items do not materialize,or the buyers money doesnt show up... that will also end the scams they play on the honest collectors here once and for all, and people will get their money or items back with no losses when deals dont go thru from one end or the other.

Obviously no one in the upper crust here cares about this theft of intellectual property, or the subject..as there are no rebuttals..so i beleieve the ownership still belongs to the owner technically, although they may be able to reprint it. I wont show any photos or paper objects her as a result, and suggest many who post paper items... block the majority of the items information ...that will give them less to glean, and not even post the guys name on the books or the information. And by the way these people dont care what comments you make about them, they are making money every day from stolen property from the WAF among other sites. They spit in our faces, and then laugh at us behind our backs wherever they come from.

We have a nice forum here, but it will be the death of it, and many great items will never be seen as a result of this practice of just allowing everybody in the world to access all this technical information. It is propelling the fakers farther ahead by light years. Forum leaders...what is the plan to change the situation? What can you do for us...the honest collectors who do not manufacture fakes , but just participate for the enjoyment , and not for the scam????

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X