how i display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how i display

Sorry would like better photos but small room .

Photos are published in beaver book that are on top . The Wehrpass is to ss Heimwehr " Danzig comes with paper work sent to his mother over his death in 1942

sollduch is to a auchwitz guard confirmed that he was there !! and Soldbuch to Warsaw uprising 1943 with his drivers LIicence named in the stroop report any way thought would start showing some stuff on the site
    H3030002.jpg

any inside shots from the auschwitz one? your display looks very nice ! by the way do you mean uprising in Warsaw jewish ghetto ? so yes its was in 1943 ,Polish home army uprising started 1 august 1944 .

Comment

Originally posted by HAF View Post
      any inside shots from the auschwitz one? your display looks very nice ! by the way do you mean uprising in Warsaw jewish ghetto ? so yes its was in 1943 ,Polish home army uprising started 1 august 1944 .
      yes i mean this guy was wounded there in 1943 uprising and he is named in the stroop report for his taking part in it

Au. KL Soldbuch confirmation...

all i can find in camp data base

TIESSEN alias TISSEN Christian

Data urodzenia / Geburtsdatum / Date of Birth:
      02-01-1905
      Miejsce urodzenia / Geburtsort / Place of Birth:
      Arkebek
      Obywatelstwo/narodowość / Staatsbürgerschaft/Nationalität / Nationality:
      Brak danych / No data / keine Daten
      Wykształcenie / Ausbildung / Education Background:
      Zawód / Beruf / Occupation:
      Przynależność do NSDAP / Zugehörigkeit zur NSDAP / NSDAP Affiliation:
      Przynależność do Allgemeine SS / Zugehörigkeit zur Allgemeinen SS / Allgemeine SS Affiliation:
      Numer w organizacji SS / SS-Nummer / SS Membership Number:
      Zawodowa lub rezerwowa służba w SS / Der aktive oder reserve Dienst in SS / Professional, Voluntary Military Service in SS Units:
      Służba w / Dienst in den / Service in SS-Verfügungstruppen, Totenkopfverbände, Waffen-SS:
      SS militärische Ränge: [stopnie wojskowe SS]: SS-Sturmmann [starszy szeregowy]: [06.01.1942]
      Przynależność do innych organizacji / Zugehörigkeit zu anderen Organisationen / Affiliation to other organisations:
      Służba w wojsku do 1920 / Militärdienst bis 1920 / Military service till 1920:
      Służba w armiach innych państw / Militärdienst in fremden Armeen / Military service in other countries:
      Służba w Reichswerze, Wehrmachcie / Militärdienst in Reichswehr, Wehrmacht / Military service in Reichswehr, Wehrmacht:
      Ordery odznaczenia i medale / Orden, Ehrenzeichen und Medaillen / Awarded decorations, distinctions, medals:
      Dokumenty wymiaru sprawiedliwości / Urkunden der Justizbehörden / Judicial Documents:

Last edited by judas; 08-24-2020, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by judas View Post

yes i mean this guy was wounded there in 1943 uprising and he is named in the stroop report for his taking part in it
        very interesting

Comment

https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...ossaktion-1943

Comment

i find him here ,looks like he was senior Nco later in the war https://books.google.pl/books?id=92I...0posch&f=false

Comment

Originally posted by HAF View Post

i find him here ,looks like he was senior Nco later in the war https://books.google.pl/books?id=92I...0posch&f=false
              wow very cool very clever of you. thanks !! i will have to get that book now thanks very much ! will pm you some other ss photos and id books
              Last edited by judas; 09-04-2020, 04:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by judas View Post

wow very cool very clever of you. thanks !! i will have to get that book now thanks very much ! will pm you some other ss photos and id books
                well i need jet to get that book too

Comment

interesting, thanks for sharing

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X