Au. KL Soldbuch confirmation...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Au. KL Soldbuch confirmation...

This message goes out to Graham Hanson who asked me to look into a specific Auschwitz KL related Soldbuch (see scan below).

I can positively confirm that SS - Strmm d. Res. Christian Tiessen served with the 3. and 4. SS Totenkopfsturmbann in the Auschwitz KL from January 1942 (exact day of January unknown at the moment) until the 23rd of February 1942 at which time Tiessen was released (not transferred) from the Auschwitz KL SS Totenkopfsturmbann under circumstances which are somewhat unclear.

"Hundestaffel"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hundestaffel; 10-28-2009, 12:35 PM.

Hundestaffel,

Once again, a fantastic result thanks to your thorough research and absolute knowledge of the KL system.

I am sure the owner of the SB will be very pleased.

Again, many thanks for taking the time to undertake this research, it was very kind of you.

Rgds,
    G

Comment

Thankx Graham...

As noted, research on EM's and NCO's who were assigned to the Auschwitz KL (or any KL for that matter) is (to say the least) not always exactly the easiest task...in this case, the (very small amount) of info I was able to provide in regards to Tiessen was actually a joint collaboration between myself and a good friend of mine....Tiessen's sudden and undetailed "Release" (and not transfer) from the Auschwitz KL is indeed intriguing....

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Trev And Greg, stop with this little game and show me the money!!!

Its possible to post more pics from this nice SB?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X