No announcement yet.

Knight Crosses today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of more photos (video still) of Leon Degrelle's KC and other awards.
    Attached Files

Comment

Both tunics holding many decorations, including two sets of DKiG (one cloth and one regular piece).
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Sepp45 View Post
        Both tunics holding many decorations, including two sets of DKiG (one cloth and one regular piece).
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chen View Post
          Great Chen! I see that you are the current owner of his uniforms and badges. Do you also have his KC?

Comment

any info about the whereabouts of Otto Kretschmer's KC?

Comment

Here is one from my collection along with his EK1 and EK2, those who is wearing in the photo. Got from the family.

Wilhelm Wegner (21 September 1914 – 10 March 1989) was a highly decorated Leutnant in the Wehrmacht during World War II. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. He fought with the Großdeutschland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Wegner
              Attached Files

Comment

Very interesting material: The medal grouping of Fregattenkapitän Reinhard Suhren shown on the book "Nasses Eichenlaub - Als Kommandant und FDU im U-Boot-Krieg", by Fritz Brustat-Naval and Teddy Suhren.

I will try to find a better picture, including a close-up on the Swords.
                Attached Files

Comment

RK awarded to Oberfeldwebel Gustav Stühmer
                  Zugführer 11. / Grenadier-Regiment 399 / 170.Infanterie-Division / LIV.Armee-Korps / 18.Armee / Heeresgruppe Nord
                  Awarded the Ritterkreuz: December 29th, 1942

(Photo credits to Bernhard H.Holst)
                  Attached Files

Comment

OL formal award document to Hauptmann Heinrich Schüler
                    Kommandeur II./GrenRgt 525
                    Awarded the Oak Leaves: April 2nd, 1943

Attached Files

Comment

Very interesting material: The medal grouping of Fregattenkapitän Reinhard Suhren shown on the book "Nasses Eichenlaub - Als Kommandant und FDU im U-Boot-Krieg", by Fritz Brustat-Naval and Teddy Suhren.

I will try to find a better picture, including a close-up on the Swords.

This Knight´s cross with OLs and Swords the German dealer Kai Winkler had for sale for almost 20 years ago. Then Another German dealer, Lothar Hartung had it. Too bad I didn´t have the money then...

Comment

RK awarded to Oberfeldwebel Gustav Stühmer
                        Zugführer 11. / Grenadier-Regiment 399 / 170.Infanterie-Division / LIV.Armee-Korps / 18.Armee / Heeresgruppe Nord
                        Awarded the Ritterkreuz: December 29th, 1942

This cross has a very sad story IMO. As I saw it the first time it was untouched (the OL were already missing though) and the next time a major big time idiot had cleaned it. Yes: CLEANED IT!!! 60 years of age was gone...

Comment

RK awarded to Leutnant Hermann Buchner
                          Flugzeugführer 6./SchlG 2 "Immelmann"
                          Awarded the Ritterkreuz: July 20th, 1944

The medals are shown on his book "Stormbird: Flying Through Fire as a Luftwaffe Ground-Attack Pilot and Me 262 Ace".
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello My Friend !! MORE good stuff ! I love this thread !!! Thanks Sepp ! Tom

Comment

RK awarded to Leutnant Hermann Buchner
                              Flugzeugführer 6./SchlG 2 "Immelmann"
                              Awarded the Ritterkreuz: July 20th, 1944

The medals are shown on his book "Stormbird: Flying Through Fire as a Luftwaffe Ground-Attack Pilot and Me 262 Ace".
                              What happened to that Frontflugspange???

Comment

RK formal award document to SS-Brigadeführer Theodor Wisch
                                Kommandeur II. / SS-Panzer-Grenadier-Regiment "Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler” / Panzergruppe 1 / Heeresgruppe Süd
                                Presented on: September 15th, 1941
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X