denazified KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks more like an S&L or Juncker.

However, I stick to what I said earlier - the K&Q is an early type and would fit the award date.

Dietrich
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

very good point dietrich !

regards johan
      Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
      Extremely nice!

And I (honestly) do wonder why it is that such 100% perfect groups always fit the theory with the three dots and some "other" groups have K&Q with dots all over the time-place - even in 1943 ... strange that is Master Luke!

Comment

KC DeNazified

Hi! Its a very nice group whit cards an a DeNazifeied KC you have there. But I have always wondering why people collect,postwar things like this. Cheeper or why??I want the real stuff from the war. Its like to buy a book second and not the first edition if you are a collector. No harm from me here,but I have hard too understand it. But if they want EKs whit out Swaz so why not.
        Best Regards
        Magnuas

Comment

Originally posted by Desotos View Post
          Hi! Its a very nice group whit cards an a DeNazifeied KC you have there. But I have always wondering why people collect,postwar things like this. Cheeper or why?? I want the real stuff from the war.
          Just different tastes and priorities, I guess. I'd much rather have a worn and attributed de-nazzed RK than a mint-in-the-box S&L (for example). It's got history to it, a soldier wore it.
          Best regards,
          Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
            Darrel is right IMHO. I should have looked at the picture which clearly does not show a K&Q!
            it doesnt look like a Juncker either when I compare it for example to this wartime Juncker and its features. With other words its to dangerous to determine on this old picture whether you see a Juncker, S&L, or perhaps a K&Q.

So, observations aren't proof so I stick to those more or less facts, which togehter are stronger than observations....

- it came in a grouping (directly from family) together with a named tunic.
            - it's the same ribbon as on the wartime picture.
            - it fits the K&Q timeline.

martin

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X