denazified KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

denazified KC

Want to share my new KC...Unfortunately denazified but still like it a lot....especially because its attributed to SS Wilhelm Schlueter, 23. SS Freiwilligen Pz. Grenadier Division Nederland and commander of 54. SS Art. Rgt.

Loop is marked 800 65 and KC only 800....

It came with his police tunic (same as pictured), denazified EK1 helmet, binocolors and map of personal information. His EKII and Sturmabzeichen were given by Schlueter to a collector decades ago.

Hope you like it, as much as I do.

Martin

Comment

a few well known pictures of the KC award ceremony by Felix Steiner....

Comment

looks like a nice grouping, i really like the ribbon!

Comment

additional pic of the loop and cross....

martin

Comment

Hi Martin

very nice grouping ,congrats

Phil.

Comment

Hi ,mdj,very very good display!!swas professional removedand not 3 dots!
              Last edited by kraut72; 10-24-2009, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Nice grouping.... he had 2 KC'S? The '65' cant be the one on the picture... see the round ish corners

Comment

Love the group mate...Superb! S
                  Cheers, Steve
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------
                  "Next to a battle lost, the saddest thing is a battle won." Arthur Wellesley — Duke of Wellington

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Hi,
                      Whoever removed the swaz needs to be congratulated.They are usually done by people with defective eyesight.

Comment

Excellent cross and grouping Martin yopu are lucky to have got this one !!!

Comment

Looks like they got em both.(1st..cl, and Rk). I agree ... nice . How often does one run into a denatzified RK left alone. Almost never. Id say its more unusual. Great cross to have found.Congrats Mdj.

Comment

Hi Martin,
                            First of all congratulations for your group, it's wonderful!!!
                            Then, I've a question for you: why Schlueter in th ceremony pics is wearing an SS uniform, and in the potraits is wearing a police uniform (the same in the second pics)?
                            Thanks in advance
                            Michele

Comment

Thanks for the responses....

Michele, it was his early period. Shortly after receiving the KC Schlueter became a Major of the SS Schutzpolizei...

Schlüter, Wilhelm 23.08.1944 SS-Sturmbannführer und Major der Schupo Führer SS-Art.Rgt 54

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X