Detlev L15 EK1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Doering View Post
    Detlev's fakes get pointed out when they occur. Do a search and you will find them. So does every other dealers that are shown here. For a member of 2 1/2 years you haven't participated much so perhaps that is why I question your remark.
    This is completely true. Turning the thread into a personal attack on Detlev based on some jealous vendetta to aggrandize one's "position" within the collecting community is disgusting and suggesting other items haven't been discussed here openly is ignorant.

Comment

Perhaps we should determine if the cross is fake first before we start the witch hunt. I haven't seen anything in this or the other thread that comes to a conclusion either way.
      pseudo-expert

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to create a "I HATE DETLEV" thread. In my "limited" experience collecting and checking this forum, I've seen threads where there is a lot of controversy over his items and there seems to be a group on this forum who support him no matter what. I would just like to see his items treated like every other seller. Thats it.

Comment

I can't say for certain if it's fake, but I don't like the cross.

Comment

Originally posted by duffer_jones View Post
            Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to create a "I HATE DETLEV" thread. In my "limited" experience collecting and checking this forum, I've seen threads where there is a lot of controversy over his items and there seems to be a group on this forum who support him no matter what. I would just like to see his items treated like every other seller. Thats it.
            There was a Fire Brigade medal discussed here on the WAF.
            Also from a dealer's site .
            The dealer is Craig Gottlieb .
            He made he's reply to the forum.
            I told here before , wy not asking Detlev for he's story , and reply.
            We are all human , and all make mistakes.
            And dont forget the fakes are getting better

Comment

Hi
              Not my area.. but i recently saw a L15 with pebbled front like this in the belongings of a deceased danish volunteer. I ´noticed this because i had never seen this type before my self. Of course this man could easily have purchased it post war no doubt about that, unfortunately he is no longer among us so we can not ask him.

//Jacob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X