Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The mere fact that there is so much turmoil and upheaval concerning these crosses, makes them unattractive to me altogether. Even if I could afford one, I would'nt spend the money (except for a ground dug piece - maybe). There are too many other awards out there that aren't surrounded by such negativity, that are beautiful, and intricately designed to pursue . I'll take $10,000.00 (or whatever the inflated rate is now) worth of wound badges, EK I's and II's or other, any day over a KC. For me, the fact that KC's are readily available almost anywhere and everywhere you look takes away from the desireability of what is supposed to be a prestigious award anyway. My disgruntled TCW.

Comment

There is one aspect in the timeline that no one has mentioned so far.
      IF this type of cross was made in the 60's, how much profit would the fakers make on these?
      You can't crank out thousands of these because that would have been too obvious.

Another thing: have you all forgotten the quality of most of the fakes several years ago?
      (Let alone 40 years ago)
      I haven't.

If I compare my rounder to the other KC's I don't have the impression that the craftmanship is that bad.

Although I can't proove they're good either, the "evidence" presented so far hasn't convinced me they are fake.

Well see if the truth ever comes out...

Reagrds,
      Ben

Comment

This topic has more than ran it's course...
        Sebastián J. Bianchi

Wehrmacht-Awards.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X