Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I can also not believe that neither the LDO would have allowed such a low quality nor that S&L would have produced such a low quality item during the war. It really would be a first."
    "post-war items can also be determined by the lower quality which is the case her with your Spange."
    I disagree with you on these points. The quality of production fell already in 1944, and not only at S&L, but also at other manufacturers. We see examples of this at other awards. The same bloating effect, for example. This is explained by the fact that there were more important things than quality control. More and more people were called to the front and less and less qualified workers remained in the field. On the other hand, sales and production did not stop as it was necessary to replenish the budget by any means. This is in short. Therefore, you cannot say that the quality of production was at its best until the very end of the war and sharply deteriorated after the war. The process took place gradually. You cannot say with absolute certainty that everything done with low quality was done strictly after the war. I also cannot agree with your suggestion: "who would come up with the idea to collect a medal bar at the end of the war." It could have occurred to many people. For example, for a wedding, for a parade, for an imaginary victory, but you never know what. People's brains were poisoned by propaganda. I can also ask the question: Who would think of collecting a medal bar after the war? For a souvenir chtoli? This is unlikely!
    Output. The discussed S&L 25 mm Spange could well have been manufactured at the end of the war. Moreover, the quality of this item is not so low already. Met and much worse. The medal bar on which it is located could also have been collected at the end of the war.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post

What are you trying to prove? That S&L made the 25 mm Spange. That is nothing new and not in dispute. However, I can clearly see the quality difference and I am quite sure (by the sharpness of definition) that the Spange from Helmut Weitze is made of Tombak and is full size.
      Not! On the medal bar from Helmut Wetz there is C&L spange 25mm. If you don't see it, take a closer look. Compare its size to the iron cross.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward 1970 View Post

Not! On the medal bar from Helmut Wetz there is C&L spange 25mm. If you don't see it, take a closer look. Compare its size to the iron cross.
        You don't see the difference between Weitze's clasp and yours??
        Really????

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
          That is exactly what has been said numerous times already here and at GCA - initially. Only when DeBock declared it genuine and put it into his database the people became quiet, because they know it is better not to object. However, even his initial opinion was being doubtful.
          That is exactly my point.

I replied to de Bock's second reply, which was just as pathetic as the first, and now I am blocked.

It was actually pretty funny to stroll down the clasp-section and see how much knowledge he has on clasps...
          Het couldn't even identify a gonzo-fake from a pretty clear pics.
          After I mentioned that on the site I got blocked on GCA.

Pretty pathetic for a moderator to post snotty comments and then block the member who still has the guts to disagree.
          Arrogant prick.
          Must be cool to have your own forum and have the possibility to block everyone that doesn't crawl up your ass.
          So far for GCA.

Comment

Originally posted by ben bijker View Post

You don't see the difference between Weitze's clasp and yours??
            Really????
            You are wrong! On the medal bar from Weitz spange 25mm. This is obvious and visible even to the blind! There even the shagreen pattern is the same! Who are you trying to fool? did not expect this from you ... ((
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Edward 1970; 08-22-2020, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Your replies sound like Philippe de B's....

I really, really don't care about your clasp, or any other whatever you post in the future.

Good luck, mainly on GCA /

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X